Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 89

Thread: Jeb Bush: Wife and Mother More Supportive of Potential Run

  1. #51
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: Jeb Bush: Wife and Mother More Supportive of Potential Run

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Funny how you repubs are complaining about an Ebola czar when it was republicans in congress that first came up with the idea. The same holds true for the affordable health care act of which the mandate was first proposed by republicans and even your presidential candidate Romney had pushed to the same thing in his state.

    Translation: We are not happy with anything Obama does even if it was our idea in the first place or our presidential candidate was a strong proponent for it.
    Translation: Get someone ****ing qualified for the job!
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #52
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Jeb Bush: Wife and Mother More Supportive of Potential Run

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Translation: Get someone ****ing qualified for the job!
    No one would be good enough for ya.

  3. #53
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,060

    Re: Jeb Bush: Wife and Mother More Supportive of Potential Run

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Jeb Bush will not be president of the USA, mainly because his last name is Bush.

    Don't take my word for this, just wait and see.
    I think common sense is on your side, but common sense doesn't always win out in our elections. I can't imagine another Bush becoming president, but then again I couldn't imagine Bush winning reelection, I couldn't imagine Obama beating Hillary as handily as he did etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  4. #54
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jeb Bush: Wife and Mother More Supportive of Potential Run

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    She isn't competent in the least. She has been insignificant except for her popular name and her treatment like a celebrity.


    That's your incorrect opinion, which you're entitled to.

    We'll see what you think after she moves into the White House in 2017

  5. #55
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jeb Bush: Wife and Mother More Supportive of Potential Run

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    I think common sense is on your side, but common sense doesn't always win out in our elections. I can't imagine another Bush becoming president, but then again I couldn't imagine Bush winning reelection, I couldn't imagine Obama beating Hillary as handily as he did etc.


    No GOPer will be moving into the White House after the 2016 election.

    Wait and see.

  6. #56
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,060

    Re: Jeb Bush: Wife and Mother More Supportive of Potential Run

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    No GOPer will be moving into the White House after the 2016 election.

    Wait and see.
    You're crazy if you actually think there is 0% chance of GOP getting the white house. You simply just don't know this. And acting like you do is silly. You can say that you think it's unlikely but that's about it. You don't even know who the two candidates are, who they pick for VP, you don't know what kind of scandals are going to pop up, if someone runs a terrible campaign. But you're absolutely sure the GOP won't win? Crazy talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  7. #57
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jeb Bush: Wife and Mother More Supportive of Potential Run

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    You're crazy if you actually think there is 0% chance of GOP getting the white house. You simply just don't know this. And acting like you do is silly. You can say that you think it's unlikely but that's about it. You don't even know who the two candidates are, who they pick for VP, you don't know what kind of scandals are going to pop up, if someone runs a terrible campaign. But you're absolutely sure the GOP won't win? Crazy talk.


    Tell me that in 2017 after the Democratic party's candidate wins the election by a good margin and moves into the White House.

    No one in the GOP has a chance of beating Hillary Clinton.

    "Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.
    Last edited by shrubnose; 10-18-14 at 01:32 PM.

  8. #58
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,060

    Re: Jeb Bush: Wife and Mother More Supportive of Potential Run

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Tell me that in 2017 after the Democratic party's candidate wins the election by a good margin and moves into the White House.

    No one in the GOP has a chance of beating Hillary Clinton.

    "Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.
    That was also supposed to be true in 2008, and she didn't even win the primary. Leave the unfounded guarantees to political hacks like Dick Morris.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  9. #59
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jeb Bush: Wife and Mother More Supportive of Potential Run

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    That was also supposed to be true in 2008, and she didn't even win the primary. Leave the unfounded guarantees to political hacks like Dick Morris.


    Who's going to beat Hillary Clinton? Fill us in.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    02-10-15 @ 09:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    171

    Re: Jeb Bush: Wife and Mother More Supportive of Potential Run

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Yep....GWB destroyed whatever chance Jeb had of ever becoming President (Bobby Jindal has more of a chance). There won't be another Bush in the whitehouse for at least another generation.
    Another generation means one of the Bush twins might have a chance.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •