Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 466

Thread: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

  1. #291
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    OHhhhhhh... I see. You are contending that it's a thread about panicking about government. typical conservative claptrap. Just curious... were these nurses who work at the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital government employees?

    Democracy is self governance. So I gotta laugh at those who hate government being that it's like hating one's self.
    No, like I said who's panicking? The govt has been empirically incompetent, and an EXAMPLE is though they set the guidelines for "zebra" (rare) disease like ebola (which is new to the USA) they NOT ONCE contacted nor directed the hospital.

    The way it works, is unusual disease is managed by guidelines GIVEN by the CDC-and the reason is that research and data is limited because we dont see these diseases.

  2. #292
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    OHhhhhhh... I see. You are contending that it's a thread about panicking about government. typical conservative claptrap. Just curious... were these nurses who work at the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital government employees?

    Democracy is self governance. So I gotta laugh at those who hate government being that it's like hating one's self.
    No, like I said who's panicking? The govt has been empirically incompetent, and an EXAMPLE is though they set the guidelines for "zebra" (rare) disease like ebola (which is new to the USA) they NOT ONCE contacted nor directed the hospital.

    The way it works, is unusual disease is managed by guidelines GIVEN by the CDC-and the reason is that research and data is limited because we dont see these diseases.

  3. #293
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,116

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    No, like I said who's panicking? The govt has been empirically incompetent, and an EXAMPLE is though they set the guidelines for "zebra" (rare) disease like ebola (which is new to the USA) they NOT ONCE contacted nor directed the hospital.

    The way it works, is unusual disease is managed by guidelines GIVEN by the CDC-and the reason is that research and data is limited because we dont see these diseases.
    Yes... and the nurses failed to follow the guidelines.

    The CDC is also investigating the “breach of protocol” that Frieden says must have taken place for the infection to spread through the nurses’ protective gear. Both nurses are being moved from Texas Health Presbyterian—one to Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia and the other to an NIH isolation unit in Bethesda, Maryland. The two hospitals are among four in the country that have special biocontainment units for infectious diseases.

    linkypooo...

    Stop panicking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #294
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    That does not mean that others have NOT been infected. Texas must be quarantined.
    Would it be impolite to raise a kook alert at this point?

  5. #295
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    OHhhhhhh... I see. You are contending that it's a thread about panicking about government. typical conservative claptrap. Just curious... were these nurses who work at the Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital government employees?

    Democracy is self governance. So I gotta laugh at those who hate government being that it's like hating one's self.
    We are not the government.

    I despise this government. You and I are pawns.

  6. #296
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,116

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    We are not the government.
    Yes.. we are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis
    I despise this government. You and I are pawns.
    Pawns of our own creation. We get the government we deserve. Don't like it? Change it. At least you have the power to in our self governing country unlike many others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #297
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Yes... and the nurses failed to follow the guidelines.

    The CDC is also investigating the “breach of protocol” that Frieden says must have taken place for the infection to spread through the nurses’ protective gear. Both nurses are being moved from Texas Health Presbyterian—one to Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia and the other to an NIH isolation unit in Bethesda, Maryland. The two hospitals are among four in the country that have special biocontainment units for infectious diseases.

    linkypooo...

    Stop panicking.
    The CDC has already back away from the "breach of protocol" argument-because they can't find it. They were trying to throw nurses under the bus and failed.
    CDC Director Calls for Rethinking Approach to Ebola Infection Control - WSJ - WSJ
    Last edited by US Conservative; 10-16-14 at 11:38 PM.

  8. #298
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,116

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    The CDC has already back away from the "breech of protocol" argument-because they can't find it. They were trying to throw nurses under the bus and failed.
    yeah... because you say so I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #299
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    yeah... because you say so I guess.
    Look up.

  10. #300
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,116

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Look up.
    Jesus man.... AGAIN! READ YOUR OWN LINKS BEYOND THE TITLE!

    “We have to rethink how we address infection control, because even a single infection is unacceptable,” he said.

    They have to adjust to make something that was fool proof... to totally dumbass-idiot proof for people who don't follow the protocol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •