Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 466

Thread: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

  1. #121
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,284

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    Flights from West Africa's infected countries must be barred from the USA/EU and better yet, Grounded.
    There is no pressing need for Intl travel from these Tiny crap-holes.
    Those planes are being used daily.

    Texas Ebola Patient Flew on Night Before Fever Appeared, CDC Says

    Second Health Worker With Ebola Flew From Cleveland to Dallas; Passengers Sought
    By JACK NICAS
    Updated Oct. 15, 2014 11:50 a.m. ET
    Texas Ebola Patient Flew on Night Before Symptoms Appeared, CDC Says - WSJ - WSJ


    Wait till Flu season soon breaks out! It will be Hazmat suit Halloween in hospitals and Airlines.
    Flights and/or passengers originating in the 3 or 4 West African countries must be barred here (USA/EU) or better yet, grounded.
    The virus must be treated, and better yet, ISOLATED geographically, so as not to NEEDLESSLY endanger the rest of the planet.

    What happens if an Infected person Lands in Mexico City, Honduras, or Bombay, instead of the USA?
    Dr Friedman of the CDC said back on Oct 2cnd, that almost ANY Hospital in the US could handle a Ebola patient.

    On July 21st, Friedman said Ebola posses "little threat " to the US.

    He also said on Oct 5th, that they would " stop Ebola in its tracks."

    He's still against travel bans.

  2. #122
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,284

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    Flights from West Africa's infected countries must be barred from the USA/EU and better yet, Grounded.
    There is no pressing need for Intl travel from these Tiny crap-holes.
    Those planes are being used daily.

    Texas Ebola Patient Flew on Night Before Fever Appeared, CDC Says

    Second Health Worker With Ebola Flew From Cleveland to Dallas; Passengers Sought
    By JACK NICAS
    Updated Oct. 15, 2014 11:50 a.m. ET
    Texas Ebola Patient Flew on Night Before Symptoms Appeared, CDC Says - WSJ - WSJ


    Wait till Flu season soon breaks out! It will be Hazmat suit Halloween in hospitals and Airlines.
    Flights and/or passengers originating in the 3 or 4 West African countries must be barred here (USA/EU) or better yet, grounded.
    The virus must be treated, and better yet, ISOLATED geographically, so as not to NEEDLESSLY endanger the rest of the planet.

    What happens if an Infected person Lands in Mexico City, Honduras, or Bombay, instead of the USA?
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Just what we didn't need. She was on plane and went somewhere else.



    Maybe that Freidman.....should do like he said and make sure they send them to where they can be isolated and treated.
    According to Drudge, she knowingly traveled with a low grade fever the day before she tested positive for Ebola.

    That Airplane flew 5 more times befirw being taken out of service.

    A disease as virulent as Ebola will always target the first responders and or the first line of care like Nurses and physicians before it makes it out into the General population.

  3. #123
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    According to Drudge, she knowingly traveled with a low grade fever the day before she tested positive for Ebola.

    That Airplane flew 5 more times befirw being taken out of service.

    A disease as virulent as Ebola will always target the first responders and or the first line of care like Nurses and physicians before it makes it out into the General population.
    Fecking swell. The more patients get Ebola the more pressure should be put against our government to stop inbound flights and to quickly provide training and procedures for hospital workers to use as well as proper equipment and how to decontaminate.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #124
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,284

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    Flights from West Africa's infected countries must be barred from the USA/EU and better yet, Grounded.
    There is no pressing need for Intl travel from these Tiny crap-holes.
    Those planes are being used daily.

    Texas Ebola Patient Flew on Night Before Fever Appeared, CDC Says

    Second Health Worker With Ebola Flew From Cleveland to Dallas; Passengers Sought
    By JACK NICAS
    Updated Oct. 15, 2014 11:50 a.m. ET
    Texas Ebola Patient Flew on Night Before Symptoms Appeared, CDC Says - WSJ - WSJ


    Wait till Flu season soon breaks out! It will be Hazmat suit Halloween in hospitals and Airlines.
    Flights and/or passengers originating in the 3 or 4 West African countries must be barred here (USA/EU) or better yet, grounded.
    The virus must be treated, and better yet, ISOLATED geographically, so as not to NEEDLESSLY endanger the rest of the planet.

    What happens if an Infected person Lands in Mexico City, Honduras, or Bombay, instead of the USA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Fecking swell. The more patients get Ebola the more pressure should be put against our government to stop inbound flights and to quickly provide training and procedures for hospital workers to use as well as proper equipment and how to decontaminate.

    They will still have the border.

    Here's why Obama wont stop flights in from West Africa.

    His initial narrative is of being prepared for the highly unlikely event of someone entering into the US is more important than the safety of American citizens.

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Dr Friedman of the CDC said back on Oct 2cnd, that almost ANY Hospital in the US could handle a Ebola patient.

    On July 21st, Friedman said Ebola posses "little threat " to the US.

    He also said on Oct 5th, that they would " stop Ebola in its tracks."

    He's still against travel bans.
    He needs to get canned.

  6. #126
    Light△Bender

    grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ☚ ☛
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,224
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Dr Friedman of the CDC said back on Oct 2cnd, that almost ANY Hospital in the US could handle a Ebola patient.

    On July 21st, Friedman said Ebola posses "little threat " to the US.

    He also said on Oct 5th, that they would " stop Ebola in its tracks."

    He's still against travel bans.
    Dr Friedman and the CDC are spinning a lot of misinformation, then backtracking as it's proven false.

    This strain is already being reported to have higher viral loads in sick patients, which means this Ebola can spread faster and further than previous ones, especially with it's long incubation time. And it could've developed close quarter, limited airborne transmission, up to 3-6 feet. It is not "airborne" in the technical terminology, but is in fact transferable though the air. It lacks the ability to travel great distances and stay in the air as droplets at a dangerous level for prolonged amounts of time.
    Einstein, "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    According to Drudge, she knowingly traveled with a low grade fever the day before she tested positive for Ebola.

    That Airplane flew 5 more times befirw being taken out of service.

    A disease as virulent as Ebola will always target the first responders and or the first line of care like Nurses and physicians before it makes it out into the General population.

    Heya Fenton. Have they said they took that plane out of service? I haven't seen anything on it. Plus now they say she was in Akron Ohio.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    CDC’s new Ebola model estimates the potential future impact of the epidemic. According to the model’s worst case scenario, which assumes no change in the trajectory of the epidemic and also corrects for underreporting, the number of Ebola cases in Liberia and Sierra Leone together could reach 1.4 million by the end of January 2015. This translates into a whopping 14% cumulative prevalence rate. To put this in perspective, an equivalent rate in the U.S. population would be almost 45 million people nationally, and more than 90,000 in Washington, DC alone.

    If something even close to this scenario occurs, it'll be a financial wipe-out in the markets. The Dow has already dropped 450pt once today. Something is wrong about how infectious this strain is and its form of transmittability with the cumulative prevalence rate, especially with another Dallas case. The CDC ain't telling the whole story, in efforts to prevent panic.


    Measuring the Impact of Ebola: Will it Reach 1.4 Million? | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

    Estimating the Future Number of Cases in the Ebola Epidemic — Liberia and Sierra Leone, 2014–2015
    [/QUOTE]


    Heya Grip. Check out post 101 and what the Dallas Nurses are saying. Friedman was definitely playing it off. Even Duncan himself kept notes. But they do admit that he was left in the Open ER for hours.

    Some of these Nurses went back and treated other patients.

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    His initial narrative is of being prepared for the highly unlikely event of someone entering into the US is more important than the safety of American citizens.
    This chump President would run this nation into the ground for politics and PC. Its like he wants to see this nation fail.

  10. #130
    Sage
    Roadvirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,143

    Re: SECOND Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive for Ebola

    Quote Originally Posted by Porchev View Post
    Texas health officials say second healthcare worker at Dallas hospital tests positive for Ebola | Fox News

    I wonder how many more there will be just from that one guy coming to the United States.
    Obama and his yes-man at the CDC say it's fine.

Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •