Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: Khamenei blames United States, 'wicked' Britain, for creating Islamic State

  1. #61
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Khamenei blames United States, 'wicked' Britain, for creating Islamic State

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Being as how this is a debate board why not debate those who are unfairly critical of Obama with some facts rather than whining that people are being unfair to the lying sob?
    What I said was factual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Khamenei blames United States, 'wicked' Britain, for creating Islamic State

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    What I said was factual.
    No, what you said was your opinion. Leftists should never confuse their opinions with either facts or truth.

  3. #63
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: Khamenei blames United States, 'wicked' Britain, for creating Islamic State

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    Then disprove the fact, don't attack the messenger.
    What fact?

  4. #64
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Khamenei blames United States, 'wicked' Britain, for creating Islamic State

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    No, what you said was your opinion. Leftists should never confuse their opinions with either facts or truth.
    No, what I said was a fact. Stop being a hack and just admit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  5. #65
    Professor
    JoeTrumps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Memphis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Khamenei blames United States, 'wicked' Britain, for creating Islamic State

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Anyone who spends a single day on this forum and then suggests that Obama isn't blamed constantly for every imaginable thing just as Bush was by the left either has severe reading comprehension problems or is as hackish has it gets. Take your pick.
    true, but with a big difference. I seriously doubt after Obama leaves office the right will STILL BE BLAMING OBAMA for everything for years and years. not true with the left. don't you agree? and don't be a hack.

  6. #66
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Khamenei blames United States, 'wicked' Britain, for creating Islamic State

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTrumps View Post
    true, but with a big difference. I seriously doubt after Obama leaves office the right will STILL BE BLAMING OBAMA for everything for years and years. not true with the left. don't you agree? and don't be a hack.
    You mean like the way the right stopped blaming Clinton during the Bush years?



    Who's kidding whom here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  7. #67
    The Light of Truth
    Northern Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,968

    Re: Khamenei blames United States, 'wicked' Britain, for creating Islamic State

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    There is a law of diminishing returns when arguing world politics with radical Islam apologists. But it's not so much a gentle decline as the debate train lumbers forward... it's pretty much that the debate train careens off a cliff into a bottomless pit before the wheels have completed a turn.
    That's a nice piece of sophistry, and has nothing to do with what I just said.

  8. #68
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:06 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,413

    Re: Khamenei blames United States, 'wicked' Britain, for creating Islamic State

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTrumps View Post
    true, but with a big difference. I seriously doubt after Obama leaves office the right will STILL BE BLAMING OBAMA for everything for years and years. not true with the left. don't you agree? and don't be a hack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    You mean like the way the right stopped blaming Clinton during the Bush years?

    Who's kidding whom here?
    Maybe that's the problem. Too much blaming, and not enough work being done. A lot of work being done for the purpose of blaming, though, it seems.

    And the gullible sucker that is otherwise known as the American voter keeps falling for it.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  9. #69
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Khamenei blames United States, 'wicked' Britain, for creating Islamic State

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Maybe that's the problem. Too much blaming,
    There's plenty to go around. There always has been. That's the nature of politics. It doesn't stop some from pretending those of their political persuasion are innocent of same however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    09-14-17 @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    879

    Re: Khamenei blames United States, 'wicked' Britain, for creating Islamic State

    Iraq War Vet: US Camps Became 'Terrorist Universities' for ISIS

    Thursday, 16 Oct 2014
    U.S. military detainment camps in Iraq became universities for terror when hardcore radical Muslims who were jailed with moderate, nonviolent Iraqis used the opportunity to intimidate and browbeat them into becoming fanatical terrorists, according to a U.S. Iraq War veteran.

    Today, many of those who once were in U.S. custody are back on the frontlines, fighting for the Islamic State (ISIS) to establish a radical Muslim caliphate in the Middle East.

    The charges come from Andrew Thompson, who spent time in Iraq as a compound intelligence officer at Camp Cropper in 2009 where, he told CNN News, the radical prisoners actually ran the prison, forcing the often illiterate, moderate, and less threatening prisoners to obey their orders, while U.S. authorities did nothing to stop them.


    Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Iraq War Vet: US Camps Became 'Terrorist Universities' for ISIS

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •