Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 209

Thread: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

  1. #151
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,169

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No, he's an atheist
    That may be I do not know, but he still is a Jew.
    Your hate makes you blind and the result is ignorant posts.

  2. #152
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,169

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    If facts are important as you say then why did you try to pass Soros off as a Jew?
    Because he is?

  3. #153
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by prometeus View Post
    That may be I do not know, but he still is a Jew.
    One of Hitler's top admirals was a Jew. There were Jews that served with the SS. The sonderkommandos were Jews.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #154
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:09 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,694

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    If facts are important as you say then why did you try to pass Soros off as a Jew?
    Because Geroge Soros was born a Hungarian Jew.
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

  5. #155
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by prometeus View Post
    Because he is?
    Judism is not a race.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #156
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Because Geroge Soros was born a Hungarian Jew.
    Judism is not a race
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #157
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,119

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    WTF? How did this thread get so terribly OT from the OP?

    Back to the OP. It should read "Soros' Son Hosts Fundraiser To Buy Orman's Loyalty To Democrats And Their Progressive Agenda".
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  8. #158
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:09 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,694

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Judism is not a race
    It was to the nazis. Are your posts being intentionally obtuse?
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

  9. #159
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,169

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Judism is not a race.
    Whatever that may be, then again neither is Italism, or Frenchism, or Greekism.

  10. #160
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:09 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,694

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    WTF? How did this thread get so terribly OT from the OP?

    Back to the OP. It should read "Soros' Son Hosts Fundraiser To Buy Orman's Loyalty To Democrats And Their Progressive Agenda".
    The stupidity of the comments concerning Soros had to be stopped. As for Orman, he's running as an independent; you should be thrilled.

    Conservatives hold fundraisers all the time, so I don;t see your point anyway.
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •