Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 209

Thread: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

  1. #121
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,847

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Two things you have wrong here Deuce...

    1. He was 14 when he collaborated with the Nazi's

    2. Even here a 14 year old can be tried as an adult
    Someone who does taxes for a murderer would never be convicted of murder.

    Soros did not "hunt down Jews."
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #122
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:35 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Y'all sure are covering for the bastard like he's a hero.
    I tend to refute conspiracy theories when I have the time. That is not covering for any one, nor is it treating any one like a hero. I smell...desperation!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #123
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,514

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I never claimed he was a good person, nor that he was not convicted of insider trading. Nor am I covering for any one, I am in fact laughing at you and your failure to prove your claims.

    Want to try again?
    It scares the hell out of you because you know I'm right.

    I'm hardly surprised that you all cover for a brother Libbos, no matter how many crimes he's committed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #124
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,847

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I tend to refute conspiracy theories when I have the time. That is not covering for any one, nor is it treating any one like a hero. I smell...desperation!
    When someone says that the worst thing Adolf Hitler ever did was kill and eat a unicorn, I am not defending Adolf Hitler when I point out that unicorns do not exist.

    Just try explaining that to these guys, though.

    It's the same reason I periodically poke down into the CT forum. It's amusing, for a time. Then it becomes sad.

    This thread is getting into the "sad" territory.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  5. #125
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Libbos are desperate for a hero, they chose a mass murderer.
    Now he's a mass murderer.

    You just pile lie, on top of lie, on top of lie. Such is life when you're hopelessly addicted to the politics of demonization.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #126
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,847

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It scares the hell out of you because you know I'm right.

    I'm hardly surprised that you all cover for a brother Libbos, no matter how many crimes he's committed.
    I would like for you to watch an actual interview with the guy where he talks about it. Not the crap filtered through your right-wing conspiracy blogs. The original source. What he actually said happened.

    But we both know you wont. You and I both know that the reality will never match up to the scenario you've constructed in your head. And we both know you will never, ever risk poking holes in your own boogeyman theory.

    You know I'm right, and still wont do it. That's the really scary part.

    When you say the worst thing Adolf Hitler ever did was kill and eat a unicorn, I am not defending Adolf Hitler when I point out that unicorns do not exist. But you? You think otherwise. You've proven it here in this thread, over and over, with your off-the-rails ranting. Get help, dude. This obsession isn't healthy.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #127
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,514

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I would like for you to watch an actual interview with the guy where he talks about it. Not the crap filtered through your right-wing conspiracy blogs. The original source. What he actually said happened.

    But we both know you wont. You and I both know that the reality will never match up to the scenario you've constructed in your head. And we both know you will never, ever risk poking holes in your own boogeyman theory.

    You know I'm right, and still wont do it. That's the really scary part.

    When you say the worst thing Adolf Hitler ever did was kill and eat a unicorn, I am not defending Adolf Hitler when I point out that unicorns do not exist. But you? You think otherwise. You've proven it here in this thread, over and over, with your off-the-rails ranting. Get help, dude. This obsession isn't healthy.
    Insults are all you have, as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #128
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Ok, enough fun the usual defenders at any costs...The thread is really about how Orman is really a demo posing as an independent....The Soros son's fundraiser is proof of Orman's deceit.

    It parallels the liar running in KY, Grimes....

    Grimes Staffers Caught on Camera Admitting She's 'Lying' about Support for Coal | National Review Online
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #129
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:35 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It scares the hell out of you because you know I'm right.

    I'm hardly surprised that you all cover for a brother Libbos, no matter how many crimes he's committed.
    Once again, you are making **** up.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #130
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:35 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Ok, enough fun the usual defenders at any costs...The thread is really about how Orman is really a demo posing as an independent....The Soros son's fundraiser is proof of Orman's deceit.

    It parallels the liar running in KY, Grimes....

    Grimes Staffers Caught on Camera Admitting She's 'Lying' about Support for Coal | National Review Online
    So you believe in guilt by association. Interesting. If I send a donation into Roberts, by your logic, both candidates will be democrats. That is fascinating illogic.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •