Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 209

Thread: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

  1. #111
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I see apdst is continuing to lie his ass off about Soros' supposed "Nazi sympathizing" activities. He did it in the Allen West thread too.
    And it is the wrong Soros. The actual story here is about his son. When he was confronted with that fact, adpst just assumed his son would be a nazi just like dad. sad and pathetic does not even begin to cover it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #112
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Libbos are desperate for a hero, they chose a mass murderer.
    I have not seen any one claim Soros as a hero. , Why do you feel the need to make **** up?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #113
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,246

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Man, that site makes truther and birther sites look well designed and professional.

    Oh wait, looking further, it is a birther site. LAW CALLS OBAMA FELON IMPOSTER – FORGED BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SSN FRAUD

    And both links to support their claim do not work.

    And let's look at some of the other quality stories...

    Trey Gowdy Just Uncovered Something Huge, Claims He Has Evidence To Arrest Obama
    Jihad Double Standard
    iSocialism, Science and Stupidity

    And after 3 pages of graphic beheadings, retarded political cartoons, repeated failures to even manage to link to their sources properly is as much as I can deal with...
    Why are you covering for a nazi and convicted criminal?

    http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/10/...ng-conviction/
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #114
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,716

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Hmmm...Media Matters....http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/p...asp?grpid=7150

    Funded by Soros....Yeah, not even a nice try....More like a swing and a miss.
    If you're going to just paste an hour and a half Glenn Beck video with no effort, don't expect me to watch the entire thing and bother to debunk every ridiculous claim of his. You say he sourced all his claims? So did Media Matters. Check their sources. But don't expect an enormous amount of effort out of me when you showed none yourself.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  5. #115
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,716

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why are you covering for a nazi and convicted criminal?

    http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/10/...ng-conviction/
    Why are you attacking an innocent child? Why are you suggesting that doing taxes for a murderer makes you guilty of murder?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  6. #116
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,246

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I have not seen any one claim Soros as a hero. , Why do you feel the need to make **** up?
    Y'all sure are covering for the bastard like he's a hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #117
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,246

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Why are you attacking an innocent child? Why are you suggesting that doing taxes for a murderer makes you guilty of murder?
    An innocent child?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #118
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You're so desperate for a villain, you attack a thirteen year old child for the crimes of Adolf Hitler.
    Two things you have wrong here Deuce...

    1. He was 14 when he collaborated with the Nazi's

    2. Even here a 14 year old can be tried as an adult
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #119
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,716

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    An innocent child?
    A nazi?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #120
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Soros to Host Fundraiser for ‘Independent’ Kansas Senate Candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why are you covering for a nazi and convicted criminal?

    http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/10/...ng-conviction/
    I never claimed he was a good person, nor that he was not convicted of insider trading. Nor am I covering for any one, I am in fact laughing at you and your failure to prove your claims.

    Want to try again?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •