Page 32 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 830

Thread: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

  1. #311
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    Over 90% of the world is sane enough to comprehend the fact that marriage is a union of each of the opposite sexes. That smell you are talking about isn't because of anything being covered up. It's because of where you stuck your head.
    again not a fact
    links? facts?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #312
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,210

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Many states have majorities that are against allowing homosexual marriage.
    Yea, many had the same feelings about many other rights, but bigotry is still on its way out even if you still defend it.

  3. #313
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    meaningless to laws and rights
    also the majority of the country support equal rights but again thats just a bonus, it means nothing
    As does your post here. I wasn't replying to you I was replying to a point made by someone else. Your first clue should have been that I quoted them and not you.

  4. #314
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    You wouldn't recognize a fact if it bludgeoned you to unconsciousness with a luffa sponge in a bath house.
    Translation: you cant defend your failed and destroyed claim.

    If you disagree imply prove using facts that its not bigotry, we'd love to read it.

    by definition, fighting to or wanting to deny equal rights to those simply because they are homosexual or of a different faith is bigotry
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #315
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over the edge...
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,210

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    Over 90% of the world is sane enough to comprehend the fact that marriage is a union of each of the opposite sexes. That smell you are talking about isn't because of anything being covered up. It's because of where you stuck your head.
    Keep shoveling it...

  6. #316
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    so you still have nothing accurate and factual on this topic that can be supported?
    ok , let us know when you, thank you
    Your distorted opinions are all you have for fact, same old, same old. Now, again, remove the misquote attributed to me from your sig line.

  7. #317
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    As does your post here. I wasn't replying to you I was replying to a point made by someone else. Your first clue should have been that I quoted them and not you.
    sorry post is still accurate , you reply was meanignless LMAO
    facts dont change and they win again

    still waiting on any support you have for your false claims, let us know thanks
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #318
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Translation: you cant defend your failed and destroyed claim.

    If you disagree imply prove using facts that its not bigotry, we'd love to read it.

    by definition, fighting to or wanting to deny equal rights to those simply because they are homosexual or of a different faith is bigotry
    Your English to Strawman translator just rocks. You must be the life of the party with that dumb schitt.
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

  9. #319
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by prometeus View Post
    Yea, many had the same feelings about many other rights, but bigotry is still on its way out even if you still defend it.
    Oh no, you crusaders are making sure bigotry is indeed alive and well.

  10. #320
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    1.)Your distorted opinions are all you have for fact, same old, same old.
    2.) Now, again, remove the misquote attributed to me from your sig line.
    1.)Fact, laws, rights, the constitution and court cases all prove you wrong, remind us what you have on your side again? NOTHING lol
    also I haven't stated my opinion on this to you, your mistake

    2.) nothing is misquoted and you dont make the rules,
    are you now retracting your statement and saying on the issues of equal rights for gays those 45 judges ruled correctly and not against law and constitution?

    yes or no, do you think the 45 judges that have ruled in favor of gay rights ruled against law and constitution? I bet you dodge this question
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 32 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •