Page 10 of 83 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 830

Thread: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

  1. #91
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,437

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Reminder, since you'll post the same drak endlessly - you are wrong. Of that list the only support you have are the court cases and some activist federal justices, law and constitution are not on your side. That's a fact.
    thats my favorite strawman "rogue", "activist", etc judges" LMAO
    nobody educated, honest and objective believes that hyperbolic mentally inept nonsense

    Nope, thats just your made up opinions that cant be support because facts, laws, constitution and court cases all prove it wrong

    remind me what you have on your said besides "nuh-huh"

    when you can present one fact to make us ignore all those others somebody might take your failed argument seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  2. #92
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,437

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    No, and this silly assertion has been debunked many times before in many threads.
    no ONE time has it been debunked, current court rullings even REFER to it

    oh that's right rogue and activist judges lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  3. #93
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,437

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Who 'debunked it'? You and other Far Right opponents of equality in marriage? Forgive me if I'm not impressed.
    nobody has EVER debunked it

    they are both about equal rights, that fact wont change
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  4. #94
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    20,828

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    You don't have to think a lot about homosexuality to recognize it as a deviance. Surely you are more capable of critical thought than that stupid assertion would indicate, aren't you?
    Wow, duck and weave. Your god creates gays, if they are deviant, then god is not perfect, maybe even deviant.

    You still have nothing other than you don't like gay people, lots of people didn't like black people, that is why there were laws against interracial marriage.
    "In my opinion, if we’re going to fight the War on Terror, a good place to start would be our country’s haunted houses." - Norm MacDonald

  5. #95
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,437

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    When anybody says 'that's a fact' while disregarding judicial precedent, you can make damned sure 'it' isn't a fact.
    ding ding ding ding we have a winner
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  6. #96
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-24-18 @ 04:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,253

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    It's been a debunked concept since the very first thread on homosexual marriage here., and if you think I'm far right you've got quite a bit more learning to do.
    Again, other than right wing homophobes, who has 'debunked it'? Second request.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  7. #97
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nobody has EVER debunked it

    they are both about equal rights, that fact wont change
    As I said, and everyone can see, you'll post this drak endlessly. Still doesn't make it so.

  8. #98
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,437

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    It's been a debunked concept since the very first thread on homosexual marriage here
    repeating this false statement will never make it true, nor will it make the court cases that refer to it magically vanish lol

    facts, laws, rights, constitution and court cases > the your opinions
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  9. #99
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-24-18 @ 04:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,253

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thats my favorite strawman "rogue", "activist", etc judges" LMAO
    nobody educated, honest and objective believes that hyperbolic mentally inept nonsense

    Nope, thats just your made up opinions that cant be support because facts, laws, constitution and court cases all prove it wrong

    remind me what you have on your said besides "nuh-huh"

    when you can present one fact to make us ignore all those others somebody might take your failed argument seriously
    It's the favorite refrain of the Right when they keep getting their asses kicked in court over and over and over again.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  10. #100
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,437

    Re: Alaska ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Tell it to AgentJ.
    why only one us disregard judicial precedent and that wasnt me LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

Page 10 of 83 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •