Page 26 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 1094

Thread: South Carolina Supreme Court Halts Same-Sex Marriage Licenses

  1. #251
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,014

    Re: South Carolina Supreme Court Halts Same-Sex Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    When you face your maker you will regret that statement.
    I have faith and confidence that I won't. If so, then that is not a deity I want to worship and still feel quite comfortable with my beliefs.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  2. #252
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,295

    Re: South Carolina Supreme Court Halts Same-Sex Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    How about their being a horrible example.for our young people? How about we would eventually die out if everyone decide to be Gay? How about God detroying us for allowing it to be normalised?
    Decide to be gay?

    Are you for real?

  3. #253
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,966

    Re: South Carolina Supreme Court Halts Same-Sex Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    Most divorces aren't because of abuse.
    No, but probably many are due to adultery. That is an abuse of the other partner in that commitment/contract.

    Nice attempt at avoiding an answer tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  4. #254
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,966

    Re: South Carolina Supreme Court Halts Same-Sex Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    And why is legal separation insufficient?
    When it comes to intent, how is it any different?

    Are you saying the law means something in God's eyes in some cases, but not in others?

    Because millions of non-believers get married and enter into that state contract.

    And did you ever answer why people that desire to honor commitments like you believe...dont just do so...without any 'state' sanctions at all? The state, marriage contracts, are not religious and have nothing to do with your 'very personal beliefs.'

    I can go find that post if you like..the one you ignored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #255
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: South Carolina Supreme Court Halts Same-Sex Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    unless you continue to sin ....then hes not that loving.


    Do tell us about Jesus' rants against homosexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #256
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: South Carolina Supreme Court Halts Same-Sex Marriage Licenses

    This thread is hiliarious. In any other thread the right wingers in this thread preaching to the rest of us and are sooooo concerned about he sexual behavior of other people... these people would be telling us how important individual responsibility is. Let other people be responsible for themselves then.

    Why is someone else having sex so important to these people? Relax and get laid folks. Mind your own business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #257
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,966

    Re: South Carolina Supreme Court Halts Same-Sex Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    It is his way of making it seem like he is not advocating for a theocratic like rule.
    Yes I know. He has admitted it in the past.

    Altho that is why he desires and he admits that too. Altho he denies that 'Catholic constructionism' or whatever it's called is not a theocracy. (Which is BS)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #258
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,966

    Re: South Carolina Supreme Court Halts Same-Sex Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa
    Well fornication within marriage is adultery, so then why did you say 'non-fornicating?'
    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    A normal hetero marriage
    How is that an answer to the post you just responded to? You named a noun. Not a reason. Please try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  9. #259
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,966

    Re: South Carolina Supreme Court Halts Same-Sex Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    unless you continue to sin ....then hes not that loving.
    He is indeed that loving and forgiving and takes the entire breadth of our lives into consideration, not one thing. A gay family, raising their kids in a healthy, happy environment? God would NEVER judge them harshly. If you believe that, you are living in the Old Testament in order to gratify yourself and your own judgements...which is against God's Law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  10. #260
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,966

    Re: South Carolina Supreme Court Halts Same-Sex Marriage Licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    How about their being a horrible example.for our young people? How about we would eventually die out if everyone decide to be Gay? How about God detroying us for allowing it to be normalised?
    LMAO

    It's not an 'example' because you cannot 'turn' people gay. We will not eventually die out because 'no one decides' to be gay. And no rational people are worried about God destroying us because of gay people. He is watching to see how we treat our fellow Brothers and will judge us on that. And if we hate and deny them....those are the people that will be judged, not gays that are born the way they are.

    So you just posted something 100% wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 26 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •