Page 46 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 1237

Thread: ‘Pressure tactics’: Unions publishing names of nonunion workers[W:702:1041]

  1. #451
    Educator Meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    02-22-15 @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    677

    Re: ‘Pressure tactics’: Unions publishing names of nonunion workers

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    I'm sorry that #435 and #439 was over you guys' heads, but that's not my problem, and others who did understand it shouldn't have to suffer thru an explanation. Have a nice day
    Show where my post was wrong, it looks spot on after reading your 2 posts.

    I get it.

  2. #452
    Educator Meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    02-22-15 @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    677

    Re: ‘Pressure tactics’: Unions publishing names of nonunion workers

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    They're being weak and cowardly: they take all of the salary and benefits without putting in what it takes to get them anad keep them. They are riding on the backs of the union members; it's deplorable.
    No they're not being weak or cowardly. They are probably harder workers than those that hide behind the union label.

  3. #453
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:03 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,673

    Re: ‘Pressure tactics’: Unions publishing names of nonunion workers

    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    No they're not being weak or cowardly. They are probably harder workers than those that hide behind the union label.


    That is an empty assertion made by someone who hasn't an incling of what he's talking about but must say something bad about unions.
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

  4. #454
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: ‘Pressure tactics’: Unions publishing names of nonunion workers

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    That is an empty assertion made by someone who hasn't an incling of what he's talking about but must say something bad about unions.
    That's pretty much describes the OP and all the posts from right wingers in this thread, which is nothing more than an excuse for the right to "get their hate on" and direct it at unions
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #455
    Educator Meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    02-22-15 @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    677

    Re: ‘Pressure tactics’: Unions publishing names of nonunion workers

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    That is an empty assertion made by someone who hasn't an incling of what he's talking about but must say something bad about unions.
    Dude, I was a union member, and saw with my own eyes. A lot of the members did things
    worthy of firing and were protected by the union and kept their job. I've seen just how lazy
    some could be and still get paid the same as those who excelled. So please don't pull the
    "I don't know" crap.

  6. #456
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    10-14-14 @ 06:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    32

    Re: ‘Pressure tactics’: Unions publishing names of nonunion workers

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You keep lecturing about what constitutes proper debate yet you demonstrate very little of it. Instead, your posts have been predominantly focused on judging other posters tactics with little substance concerning the issue and moaning about "insulting/demeaning other participants" in a post that does nothing but that.

    Maybe someday you'll contribute an actual argument in support of the OP.
    No, while your imagination might lead you to really believe that idiotic spew? The big problem with your imagination is that it is not very creative. Unless of course you really imagine referring to post and comments that I've never made is clever. Looks like the direct opposite to anyone literate though. Might want to check that WiFi connection or set up a booster on top of that bridge. Maybe you should buy some lens wipes too.

  7. #457
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: ‘Pressure tactics’: Unions publishing names of nonunion workers

    Good thing so many of these non-union folks in BLUE states work in an area with Union shops.
    They keep forgetting why their pay and working conditions are so good--since the the nonunion shops need to attract workers.
    Not so in right-to-work-for-much-less states .

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You keep lecturing about what constitutes proper debate yet you demonstrate very little of it. Instead, your posts have been predominantly focused on judging other posters tactics with little substance concerning the issue and moaning about "insulting/demeaning other participants" in a post that does nothing but that.

    Maybe someday you'll contribute an actual argument in support of the OP.
    Physics is Phun

  8. #458
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: ‘Pressure tactics’: Unions publishing names of nonunion workers

    Quote Originally Posted by Great King Rat View Post
    No, while your imagination might lead you to really believe that idiotic spew? The big problem with your imagination is that it is not very creative. Unless of course you really imagine referring to post and comments that I've never made is clever. Looks like the direct opposite to anyone literate though. Might want to check that WiFi connection or set up a booster on top of that bridge. Maybe you should buy some lens wipes too.
    You've got a long way to go before you live UP to your slightly liberal lean with the spew I just wasted my time reading from you .
    Physics is Phun

  9. #459
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: ‘Pressure tactics’: Unions publishing names of nonunion workers

    Empty rhetoric that can never be proven.
    Do give up your weekends earned for you by the blood, sweat and tears of years gone by due to yer Union brothers and sisters.
    Reagan's voodoo economics and "I hate taxes" meme have ruined my Nation and given your children an 18 trillion dollar legacy .

    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Dude, I was a union member, and saw with my own eyes. A lot of the members did things
    worthy of firing and were protected by the union and kept their job. I've seen just how lazy
    some could be and still get paid the same as those who excelled. So please don't pull the
    "I don't know" crap.
    Physics is Phun

  10. #460
    Educator Meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    02-22-15 @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    677

    Re: ‘Pressure tactics’: Unions publishing names of nonunion workers

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Good thing so many of these non-union folks in BLUE states work in an area with Union shops.
    They keep forgetting why their pay and working conditions are so good--since the the nonunion shops need to attract workers.
    Not so in right-to-work-for-much-less states .
    Our government has plenty of regulation to protect the workroom floor.
    IMO the unions and horse and buggy are very simular, they had their place
    in American history, but their time has come and gone.

Page 46 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •