Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 75 of 75

Thread: Police: Off-duty St. Louis officer shoots, kills man who fired at him

  1. #71
    Sage

    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Over that way
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,568

    Re: Police: Off-duty St. Louis officer shoots, kills man who fired at him

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    And if you go back and read my posts my point is this may not be "internet rambo's" it may just be how one reacts given adrenaline and the fight/flight response.

    He may or may not be justified and I can agree with most of what you stated. I think it's just as much bull**** to criticize the 17 shot as it is to justify the shots. My view is it may be justified given the circumstances and it may not. He may not have even known he fired 17 shots. And yes it's still a bad assumption.
    I haven't criticised the shots. I don't know what happened. All I said was shooting 17 times should be looked in to and questioned.
    I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such I'm for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole.


  2. #72
    Sage

    Ahlevah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Flyoverland
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,272

    Re: Police: Off-duty St. Louis officer shoots, kills man who fired at him

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    are you a fish?
    I'll take that as a "No" then.
    Нава́льный

  3. #73
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,219

    Re: Police: Off-duty St. Louis officer shoots, kills man who fired at him

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    I haven't criticised the shots. I don't know what happened. All I said was shooting 17 times should be looked in to and questioned.
    Why? What difference does it make how many rounds were fired? The perp is no more dead than if the cop fired one round..
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #74
    Professor
    Baralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MO
    Last Seen
    06-03-18 @ 08:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,396
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Police: Off-duty St. Louis officer shoots, kills man who fired at him

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Interesting and yes, you're right. Michael Brown was a teen. Trayvon Martin was a teen. This teen was a man. I'm glad they at least caught up with that.

    "Loud protests in the area"? What are they protesting here? The teen/man opened fire. What exactly were they supposed to do?

    Imagine how different things could be if those loud protests were protesting the criminal activities within their communities committed by these young black men instead of trying to portray such criminals as the victims.

  5. #75
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,219

    Re: Police: Off-duty St. Louis officer shoots, kills man who fired at him

    Quote Originally Posted by Baralis View Post
    Imagine how different things could be if those loud protests were protesting the criminal activities within their communities committed by these young black men instead of trying to portray such criminals as the victims.
    There's no political value in that.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •