Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 293

Thread: U.S. Nurses say they are unprepared to handle Ebola patients.....

  1. #271
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:34 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: U.S. Nurses say they are unprepared to handle Ebola patients.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Alinsky! Everyone drink!

    It's "well documented that liberals are afraid of everything"? Then why is it exclusively the right-wingers here who shriek in ass-clenched terror about Ebola or anything wearing a turban?
    Have you ever noticed that so many conservatives can quote Alinsky chapter and verse(but never explain what exactly is wrong with him), and most liberals are like, "yeah, I heard of that guy, from conservatives"...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #272
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,174

    Re: U.S. Nurses say they are unprepared to handle Ebola patients.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    ""An easy and effective way to identify the racists among us is to watch for the injection of race into every discussion. The racists cannot help themselves."

    What is predictable is your racism. Let me guess...you are a liberal, socialist, fascist, Marxist, Progressive statist. And you might be 1/6th black like the president."

    People are complex. NW injects race into things that have nothing to do with race. That is what racists do.

    So is NW and authoritarian leftist on the spectrum I listed above or does skin color trump everything for NW?

    I will also guess that you are an authoritarian leftist. Is that a bad guess as well?
    The only people that believe that liberals are racist are uberconservatives who put everything "bad" as liberal. We all know that's you because labeling everyone is what you do.

    I am less authoritarian than you are. Contrary to popular belief, Conservatives are just as authoritarian as Liberals. Since you are of the former camp and I am neither, you are more of an authoritarian statist than I. For example, I do not believe in government regulation of sexuality.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #273
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,174

    Re: U.S. Nurses say they are unprepared to handle Ebola patients.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Have you ever noticed that so many conservatives can quote Alinsky chapter and verse(but never explain what exactly is wrong with him), and most liberals are like, "yeah, I heard of that guy, from conservatives"...
    I've noticed that most of the things they attribute to Alinsky are things they are just as guilty of doing. But it doesn't sound scary that way. You've got the "all leftists are Communists (which is Russian)" combined with "this surname sounds Russian."


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  4. #274
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: U.S. Nurses say they are unprepared to handle Ebola patients.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Alinsky! Everyone drink!

    It's "well documented that liberals are afraid of everything"? Then why is it exclusively the right-wingers here who shriek in ass-clenched terror about Ebola or anything wearing a turban?

    Truly you don't know your enemy well. Which leaves you coming lite to the party.

  5. #275
    User BringIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    08-12-15 @ 10:10 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    114

    Re: U.S. Nurses say they are unprepared to handle Ebola patients.....

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    On another forum an uberconsevative is telling me about how the children that crossed the border are causing epidemics and the White House clammed up about it.
    Maybe it's a vast left wing conspiracy?


    See how stupid that sounds!
    Wake Up America!

  6. #276
    User BringIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    08-12-15 @ 10:10 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    114

    Re: U.S. Nurses say they are unprepared to handle Ebola patients.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Have you ever noticed that so many conservatives can quote Alinsky chapter and verse(but never explain what exactly is wrong with him), and most liberals are like, "yeah, I heard of that guy, from conservatives"...
    Saul Alinsky was a self-proclaimed radical. He advocated guerilla tactics and civil disobedience to empower what he saw as an untapped political force in poor communities. His philosophy divided the world into “haves”—middle class and wealthy people —and “have nots”—the poor. He took an ends-justify-the-means approach to power and wealth redistribution, and developed the theoretical basis of “community organizing" currently in use by the Progressive Left.

    He was a driving force in the progressive movement and has influenced the actions and thought process of both the President and Hillary.

    The letters between Clinton and Alinsky can be read here: The Hillary Letters | Washington Free Beacon



    Next question?
    Wake Up America!

  7. #277
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:34 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: U.S. Nurses say they are unprepared to handle Ebola patients.....

    Quote Originally Posted by BringIt View Post
    Saul Alinsky was a self-proclaimed radical. He advocated guerilla tactics and civil disobedience to empower what he saw as an untapped political force in poor communities. His philosophy divided the world into “haves”—middle class and wealthy people —and “have nots”—the poor. He took an ends-justify-the-means approach to power and wealth redistribution, and developed the theoretical basis of “community organizing" currently in use by the Progressive Left.

    He was a driving force in the progressive movement and has influenced the actions and thought process of both the President and Hillary.

    The letters between Clinton and Alinsky can be read here: The Hillary Letters | Washington Free Beacon



    Next question?
    So why is it you can quote him chapter and verse, and most liberals only have heard of him because of guys like you quoting him? And what exactly is wrong with defining rules for promoting your cause?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #278
    User BringIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    08-12-15 @ 10:10 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    114

    Re: U.S. Nurses say they are unprepared to handle Ebola patients.....

    Example???

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    You haven't been here long, have you?
    Your right. I haven't been here long.

    Does that mean I can't call you out to defend your claims?
    Wake Up America!

  9. #279
    User BringIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    08-12-15 @ 10:10 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    114

    Re: U.S. Nurses say they are unprepared to handle Ebola patients.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So why is it you can quote him chapter and verse, and most liberals only have heard of him because of guys like you quoting him?
    Well, since you asked... That's because most liberals get their news from sound bites, MSNBC, and comedy shows. They are, for the most part, low information voters (present company excluded).

    A large percentage can't find Washington D.C. on a map, have no idea who Biden is when shown his picture, and they vote the way their "community organizers" tell them to vote.

    Most low information voters don't realize they are being methodically played by the political elites (Left & Right). The political elites are the ones that have read and studied Alinsky's playbook. While somewhat dated by the times, it's simplicity makes it timeless. That's why it's still in use behind closed doors by the political strategist commissioned by the elite progressive ruling class.


    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And what exactly is wrong with defining rules for promoting your cause?
    Nothing, if they are ethical. But, by his own definition, Alinsky subscribes to the ends-justify-the-means approach to power and wealth redistribution. Or a win buy any means available actions.

    Did I say there was something wrong?

    I just feel that it's important to understand the motivation behind a well developed propaganda strategy.
    Wake Up America!

  10. #280
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:34 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: U.S. Nurses say they are unprepared to handle Ebola patients.....

    Quote Originally Posted by BringIt View Post
    Well, since you asked... That's because most liberals get their news from sound bites, MSNBC, and comedy shows. They are, for the most part, low information voters (present company excluded).

    A large percentage can't find Washington D.C. on a map, have no idea who Biden is when shown his picture, and they vote the way their "community organizers" tell them to vote.

    Most low information voters don't realize they are being methodically played by the political elites (Left & Right). The political elites are the ones that have read and studied Alinsky's playbook. While somewhat dated by the times, it's simplicity makes it timeless. That's why it's still in use behind closed doors by the political strategist commissioned by the elite progressive ruling class.
    Right...

    Can you document any of this crap? Or can I claim with equal veracity and plausibility that most conservatives get their news from sound bites, FOX news pundit shows, Limbaugh and nutjob blogs? They are, for the most part, low information voters(present company included of course).

    Most low information voters don't realize they are being methodically played by the wealthy elite(left and right).

    See what I did there?

    Nothing, if they are ethical. But, by his own definition, Alinsky subscribes to the ends-justify-the-means approach to power and wealth redistribution. Or a win buy any means available actions.

    Did I say there was something wrong?

    I just feel that it's important to understand the motivation behind a well developed propaganda strategy.
    Wait, so they are nothing wrong with them, but you use them to try and demonize those you disagree with. Now that is very strange....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •