Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Results 411 to 415 of 415

Thread: Gay marriage, once inconceivable, now appears inevitable

  1. #411
    Guru
    Lakryte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    06-02-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,982

    Re: Gay marriage, once inconceivable, now appears inevitable

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster Buddha View Post
    Misunderstood, my bad.
    No worries.
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."
    "When we live authentically we create an opportunity for others to walk out of their dark prisons of pretend into freedom."

  2. #412
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Gay marriage, once inconceivable, now appears inevitable

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster Buddha View Post
    Unless the ruling is limited, then you don't have the broad effect which which (sic) you wish brush (sic).
    Oh my, you are getting very tired......and so is your argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #413
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,573

    Re: Gay marriage, once inconceivable, now appears inevitable

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldWatcher View Post
    Funny thing is I don't remember the same type of outrage years ago when it was Muslim's that didn't want to serve those simply carrying alchohol or service to disabled people because they had service dogs with them.



    >>>>
    I must have missed that one.

    Was it decided that the Muslim owned businesses didn't have to serve people with service dogs, or who were "carrying alcohol"? That last one is puzzling. Most places, it's not legal to carry an open container... does that refer to someone with a bottle in their grocery bag or something?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  4. #414
    Guru
    WorldWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,041

    Re: Gay marriage, once inconceivable, now appears inevitable

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    I must have missed that one.

    Was it decided that the Muslim owned businesses didn't have to serve people with service dogs, or who were "carrying alcohol"? That last one is puzzling. Most places, it's not legal to carry an open container... does that refer to someone with a bottle in their grocery bag or something?

    They were found to be in violation, appealed and lost on appeal. IIRC it concerned Muslim cab drivers in Minnesota.



    >>>>

  5. #415
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,573

    Re: Gay marriage, once inconceivable, now appears inevitable

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldWatcher View Post
    They were found to be in violation, appealed and lost on appeal. IIRC it concerned Muslim cab drivers in Minnesota.



    >>>>
    So, the result was the same as for the baker who didn't want to bake a "gay wedding cake".
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •