Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 610

Thread: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial[W:292]

  1. #571
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,277

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    And yet, the people who had better access to witnesses and evidence than we do......found him guilty in two separate trials.

    Perhaps if he had not had been drinking he would have been able to react to the situation in a more reasonable fashion and see more clearly.

  2. #572
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    And yet, the people who had better access to witnesses and evidence than we do......found him guilty in two separate trials.
    That is not a valid argument. Especially as juries get things wrong all the time.
    And you seem to be forgetting that we saw the whole trial broadcast. We saw what the Jury saw.
    And unlike them, we have had more time to evaluate the evidence in toto. Before and after.
    Last edited by Excon; 10-21-14 at 07:51 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #573
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-16 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,243

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    And here are some choice excerpts:



    What a racist maniac. Its clear that he doesnt like blacks and if given the opportunity would kill them all if he had the chance. This pretty much confirms he's a sociopathic racist who wanted to kill those kids because he didnt like them.
    Huh. Substitute "blacks" for "Christians" and you have the attitude of ISIS.

  4. #574
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,277

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    That is not a valid argument. Especially as juries get things wrong all the time.
    And you seem to be forgetting that we saw the whole trial broadcast. We saw what the Jury saw.
    And unlike them, we have had more time to evaluate the evidence in toto. Before and after.
    So every jury gets it wrong except the ones you agree with?

  5. #575
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    So every jury gets it wrong except the ones you agree with?

    Is that what I said?
    Or did I say your argument was invalid. Especially as juries get things wrong all the time?


    Your argument was a logical fallacy.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #576
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,277

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Is that what I said?
    Or did I say your argument was invalid. Especially as juries get things wrong all the time?


    Your argument was a logical fallacy.
    And yet, Dunn is still exactly where he belongs.

  7. #577
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    And yet, Dunn is still exactly where he belongs.
    And yet, he isn't.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #578
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,277

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And yet, he isn't.


    You can write him in jail for the next 100 years and support him.

    Have you contributed to his appeal fund?

  9. #579
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post


    You can write him in jail for the next 100 years and support him.

    Have you contributed to his appeal fund?
    Figures. You have nothing relevant to say.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #580
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,277

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial[W:292]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial
    Michael Dunn found guilty of murder in loud-music trial - CNN.com

    Sad day for him. He should have walked.
    Yup, should have walked away from the situation . He would be a free man.

Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •