Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 610

Thread: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial[W:292]

  1. #551
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,964

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Mr. Dunn will be spending the rest of his life in prison: Loud-music shooter gets life in prison

    I'm sure that many times in the future Mr. Dunn will wish that he had just left that place. If he had he wouldn't be spending the rest of his life behind bars and that young man would still be alive.

    But he did what he did and now he must pay the price.
    He DID just leave that place! Sad thing is, he could have done so without shooting up an SUV and killing a guy.

    As it was, the 'leaving' seems to have been a major nail in his coffin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  2. #552
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,964

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    People can act out of fear all they want, but if you do so without credible threat and infringe upon the rights of others in doing so; you are at fault and you get to face the punishment.
    Just IMO this is a good example of how people's prejudice's and arrogance feed into their fears so that they arent capable of good judgement in situations. They see what they 'believe' they'll see based on those biases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #553
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    No I really did not want to waist my time on more useless comments.

    OK whatever you say. Of course you think I actually read that nonsense you posted.
    And yet here you are.

    And yeah, you read it.
    You know you did.
    You just can't defend your nonsense, that is all





    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    People can act out of fear all they want, but if you do so without credible threat and infringe upon the rights of others in doing so; you are at fault and you get to face the punishment.
    You have it mixed up there.
    The threat does not have to be an actual threat, just appear to be so to the individual reacting to it.





    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    When you say evidence dude. the evidence. You are referring to the evidence that got him convicted yes?

    What did you not understand about the fact that juries get things wrong all the time?

    What did you not understand about the example of the juror from the first trial wanting to convict for reasons not supported by the law?
    She saw the same evidence and her reasoning was not based on it.





    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJack View Post
    Excon: Yes, he chased the vehicle. He shot into the vehicle 10 times. There were no return shots, since the guys weren't armed. The vehicle took off, and the defendant ran after it, continuing to shoot into it.
    D'oh!

    You clearly do not know what you are talking about.
    He did not chase the vehicle.
    He shot from the position next to his own vehicle.

    The Durango, where the threat was located, reversed while the threat was being shot at. It stopped immediately behind Dunn's vehicle. Where Dunn again began shooting at the threat as he could not tell (because of the tinted windows) whether the threat was going to shoot back.
    The Durango then left while the threat was being fired upon.


    And you are making an assumption that they were not armed being a reason no shots were returned. For all you know they had a gun and it malfunctioned.
    Which matters not, because until the vehicle was far enough away the threat was still present.


    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJack View Post
    This really doesn't sound like a case of self defense at all.
    Yes it does.


    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJack View Post
    He had lost control, at best. At best. He was in a rage and determined to do what he intended to do.
    More nonsense.
    The only one who was in a rage, by the testimony, was Davis, who got out of the vehicle to carry through with his threat.
    Which is exactly what Dunn was responding to.


    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJack View Post
    Then afterwards, he didn't call the police. He went to his hotel, ordered a pizza, had a beer, took the dog for a walk, then went to sleep.
    Irrelevant. He didn't have to.


    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJack View Post
    I'm sure you can see how this is different from someone who really is defending himself.
    As it is exactly what a person who acted in self defense did, you are again speaking nonsense, as there is no difference.
    All people act differently, especially after traumatic experiences such as this. There is no set pattern as to how a person must act. It is like you and others don't know that.


    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJack View Post
    He just blew his stack over the music, the guys' attitude about it.
    More bs. T
    Your statement is in direct contradiction to what Davis's friends in the vehicle testified to.
    Dunn was not the one irate, out of control, or angry. It was Davis who was.


    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJack View Post
    But when you take someone's life, that's something that must be done only in certain, extreme circumstances. If not, then justice must prevail. The one who took someone's life must then give up his own, in the name of justice.
    JUstice didn't prevail as anyone should be allowed to act the same when facing such a threat.


    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJack View Post
    It's just so easy, when someone is hot headed, to do the wrong thing and lose control.
    The problem here is that Dunn didn't lose control. He reacted to a threat.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #554
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,526

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And yet here you are.
    And yeah, you read it.
    You know you did.
    You just can't defend your nonsense, that is all
    No I didn't. Does it hurt to realize your comments are that irrelevant and worthless? Hmmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #555
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    No I didn't. Does it hurt to realize your comments are that irrelevant and worthless? Hmmmm.

    Yeah you did. You just can't defend the irrelevant worthless tripe you spew.
    The fact that you focus on me instead of the evidence attests to the fact you can't discuses the evidence.
    Last edited by Excon; 10-18-14 at 05:14 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #556
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,526

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Yeah you did. You just can't defend the irrelevant worthless tripe you spew.
    The fact that you focus on me instead of the evidence attests to that.
    No I didn't because it was stupid. I guess you can read my mind? Tell me what I am thinking now? Oh you can't? I wonder why?

    Of course the thread is not about me, it's about your inability to deal with the rightful conviction of Dunn, and your blind support of said convicted felon.

    So I will laugh again and point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #557
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    No I didn't because it was stupid. I guess you can read my mind? Tell me what I am thinking now? Oh you can't? I wonder why?

    Of course the thread is not about me, it's about your inability to deal with the rightful conviction of Dunn, and your blind support of said convicted felon.

    So I will laugh again and point.
    More nonsense from you.
    Of course you did. You just can't defend the irrelevant worthless tripe you spew.
    The fact that you focus on me instead of the evidence attests to the fact you can't.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #558
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,526

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    More nonsense from you.
    You are the one claiming I did something I didn't. lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Of course you did. You just can't defend the irrelevant worthless tripe you spew.
    I don't have to defend it, it's true as shown by his conviction, end of story. The fact is I don't care what you have to say on it anymore because it is stupid and wrong at best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    The fact that you focus on me instead of the evidence attests to the fact you can't.
    I focus on your inability to see logically what the evidence is. All you see is what you want to see, you made yourself the center of fantasy land, not I.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #559
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    You are the one claiming I did something I didn't. lol.

    You are the one saying they didn't read it when you did. I am just correcting the lie you are telling.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    I don't have to defend it, it's true as shown by his conviction, end of story.
    Wrong again. You have no idea why they convicted. Which is just another thing that you have been unable to contend with.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    The fact is I don't care what you have to say on it anymore because it is stupid and wrong at best.
    Your imagination at work is irrelevant.
    What you have said is ignorant and wrong, as repeatedly shown by the evidence and your lack of knowledge of it.
    And you keep deflecting away from being wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    I focus on your inability to see logically what the evidence is.

    All you are doing is focusing on your inability to logically see what the evidence is, and I keep pointing that out.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    All you see is what you want to see, you made yourself the center of fantasy land, not I.
    iLOL



    That is you and your bias, as repeatedly shown.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #560
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,526

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    You are the one saying they didn't read it when you did. I am just correcting the lie you are telling.
    I don't lie and have no need to lie. I have not read it, and I will not because it is more drivel. It is moronic to believe someone has done something that you have no clue about.


    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong again. You have no idea why they convicted. Which is just another thing that you have been unable to contend with.
    Nonsense. I know exactly why they convicted the idiot... They thought he based on the evidence, was guilty. Occams razor ftw!


    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Your imagination at work is irrelevant.
    What you have said is ignorant and wrong, as repeatedly shown by the evidence and your lack of knowledge of it.
    And you keep deflecting away from being wrong.
    And yet with all your horn blowing about how he would be found innocent... You were wrong. So no "imagination" here. Just cold hard facts you are either unwilling or to self deluded to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    All you are doing is focusing on your inability to logically see what the evidence is, and I keep pointing that out.
    No. You are focusing on using smiles because your argument and what logic you had, has failed... Miserably.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    iLOL



    That is you and your bias, as repeatedly shown.
    I am pretty impartial here. Don't care one way or the other. I just think it is laughable that after claiming fervently how he would be found innocent... It was thrown right in your face like pretty much every said would happen.

    I just think that is funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •