Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 610

Thread: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial[W:292]

  1. #521
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,529

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Yes driving away is just one way to respond to a threat.
    And the pizza was for the gf. You know, the emotionally unstable one he was concerned for and had to deal with.
    Duh!
    And we know what the jury found, and they were wrong by the evidence.
    Yea because you seem to be the only one deluded by Dunns upstanding honesty, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #522
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:42 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,432

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Yes driving away is just one way to respond to a threat.
    And the pizza was for the gf. You know, the emotionally unstable one he was concerned for and had to deal with.
    Duh!
    And we know what the jury found, and they were wrong by the evidence.
    You mean the statement made by Dunn

    That he said there was a gun, yet no gun was found

    That he said he was threatened, yet no one else supports that viewpoint

    All the "evidence" is based on Dunn's word, and by god a person on trial for murder would never lie or make up things to stop themselves from being convicted
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  3. #523
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Yea because you seem to be the only one deluded by Dunns upstanding honesty, lol.

    Evidence dude. The evidence.
    None of which you have been able to refute.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #524
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    You mean the statement made by Dunn

    That he said there was a gun, yet no gun was found
    How many time do we have to go over this?

    That does not mean that a gun did not exist.
    Nor does it mean that something that appeared to be a gun didn't exist. (Tripod leg being one such thing)

    Davis friends left the scene by driving into an adjacent parking lot 400 feet away. They stop and got out. It was seen that they appeared to be looking for something in the vehicle and moving stuff around.
    The driver instead of completing a call to 911, made two call[s] in this par[k]ing lot to his aunt and his cousin, both who lived in the immediate area and who both came unto the scene in minutes.

    The police didn't bother to search the area until several days later.
    If Davis had a gun or something that appeared as such, they had more than ample opportunity to get rid of it and have it secreted away.
    So it does leave the possibility that there was one.


    In addition.
    ... Davis's friends testified that he had his phone in his hand.
    If the Police can be cleared for shooting a person because they were in fear for their life because they thought a phone in a persons hand was a gun, than so should Dunn.



    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    That he said he was threatened, yet no one else supports that viewpoint
    What?
    Did you not watch the testimony of Davis's friends?
    Dunn's account is supported by their testimony.
    It was Davis who was irate, acting in a threatening manner and got out of the vehicle just as Dunn said.
    Do keep in mind that there was absolutely no reason for Davis to get out of the vehicle, except for the proffered reason of carrying through with his threats.
    And the only evidence testified to was that Davis was the one agitated and that he got out of the vehicle.
    Just like Dunn said.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    All the "evidence" is based on Dunn's word, and by god a person on trial for murder would never lie or make up things to stop themselves from being convicted
    That is your own cynical thoughts speaking.
    The evidence shows Dunn to have been reacting to a threat.
    Last edited by Excon; 10-16-14 at 12:20 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #525
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,529

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Evidence dude. The evidence.
    None of which you have been able to refute.
    If that were the case... He would not have been convicted by a jury of 12.

    His testimony and actions have been refuted... In a court of law.

    The only thing that has not been refuted here is your blind devotion to a murderer.

    PS: "You're not going to talk to me that way" - Dunn

    Does not sound like someone who is in fear of their life.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 10-16-14 at 02:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #526
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post

    PS: "You're not going to talk to me that way" - Dunn

    Does not sound like someone who is in fear of their life.
    nope

    we'll see how tough this nut case is in prison! lol
    the next round black thing he THINKS he sees coming at him ain't gonna be a gun, but he'll probably wish it was!!! lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #527
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    If that were the case... He would not have been convicted by a jury of 12.

    You keep going in circles with this Jury nonsense.
    And as already pointed out several times, juries get things wrong all the time.
    So stop speaking nonsense.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    His testimony and actions have been refuted... In a court of law.
    Actually they have not been refuted.
    If you knew the evidence, you would know that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    The only thing that has not been refuted here is your blind devotion to a murderer.
    More absurdity from you because you can not argue the actual evidence.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    PS: "You're not going to talk to me that way" - Dunn

    Does not sound like someone who is in fear of their life.

    Even though this has already been gone over you still get it wrong, showing that you again do not know the evidence.
    While one person said he heard that, as testified to by Davis's friends and Dunn, what was said was: "Are you talking to me."
    Which again, supports his account.
    Last edited by Excon; 10-16-14 at 04:17 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #528
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,529

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    You keep going in circles with this Jury nonsense.
    And as already pointed out several times, juries get things wrong all the time.
    So stop speaking nonsense.
    Going by the evidence and the fact no one believed his story... but you, no the evidence says he lied and is guilty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Actually they have not been refuted.
    If you knew the evidence, you would know that.
    I know as much about the evidence as you do. Which is that he is guilty, but again you want to accept his lame excuse and story above the other testimony and evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    More absurdity from you because you can not argue the actual evidence.
    Fact. All one has to do is follow this thread. You are alone in this nonsense of he was wrongly convicted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Even though this has already been gone over you still get it wrong, showing that you again do not know the evidence.
    While one person said he heard that, as testified to by Davis's friends and Dunn, what was said was: "Are you talking to me."
    Which again, supports his account.
    So the bystander who has no reason to lie and was not affected by the situation at all is the one you want to discount? Sorry no amount of smileys can do a better job of showing the lunacy and absolute nonsense of your argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #529
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,966

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    You mean the statement made by Dunn

    That he said there was a gun, yet no gun was found

    That he said he was threatened, yet no one else supports that viewpoint

    All the "evidence" is based on Dunn's word, and by god a person on trial for murder would never lie or make up things to stop themselves from being convicted
    Too bad he didn't *actually* respond to the threat by driving away before shooting. He wouldn't be in jail now.

    Certainly would be faster than reaching over to glove compartment, grabbing gun, possibly chambering a round, aiming, and shooting

    Drive away: shift into gear and drive forward or reverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  10. #530
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,966

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    I would have to agree. As a juror I would think that specific issue would be tough to get around - leaving the scene and not reporting...needing to be tracked down. It would make me weigh other things he said with a grain of salt.
    I know...emptying all those rounds into a vehicle with living humans into it and not reporting it? Not wondering if you killed anyone? Going and eating dinner (really, to comfort the gf who wasn't even in the vehicle?) I thought she didn't even know the extent of the exchange?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •