Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 610

Thread: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial[W:292]

  1. #451
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,324

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    His letters from jail were pretty telling.
    Ok...If you say so... He was convicted, so I guess its a moot point now right?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #452
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,689

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Ok...If you say so... He was convicted, so I guess its a moot point now right?
    Well not really - you were saying that the guy wasn't a racist. Clearly he was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  3. #453
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Well not really - you were saying that the guy wasn't a racist. Clearly he was.

    His letters do not say he is a racist.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #454
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,689

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    His letters do not say he is a racist.
    I am not talking to you because you cannot be reasoned with. I'd put you on ignore, but I am consistently flabbergasted by some of the things you post, and if I ignore you, I might miss some of the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  5. #455
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,324

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Well not really - you were saying that the guy wasn't a racist. Clearly he was.
    Don't know the man, and haven't seen any jail letters from him, and I don't know his heart...Can you produce the letters, or a link to them so I can see them?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #456
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,689

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Don't know the man, and haven't seen any jail letters from him, and I don't know his heart...Can you produce the letters, or a link to them so I can see them?
    Michael Dunn: Letters from jail | www.actionnewsjax.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  7. #457
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    I am not talking to you because you cannot be reasoned with. I'd put you on ignore, but I am consistently flabbergasted by some of the things you post, and if I ignore you, I might miss some of the lulz.
    iLOL
    Apparently you are one who can not be reasoned with.
    When you make false claims of racism and don't understand that is what you have done. Something is wrong with the reasoning you are using.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #458
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    the high desert
    Last Seen
    01-10-15 @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Well not really - you were saying that the guy wasn't a racist. Clearly he was.
    "Clearly" ?

  9. #459
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    Excon,

    Quote Originally Posted by year2late View Post
    How again did the police track him down?
    This should be interesting.
    Trix is for kids. (Just an FYI.)
    Why do you keep asking what is already known and irrelevant?
    As many times as I have participated in discussions of the evidence of this case, prior to, during, and after his last trial, you would think you would understand that I know.


    And in reply to it; Big deal. He didn't get to carry through with what he intended to do.
    Your question, and by virtue of it, any point you are trying to make is irrelevant, as it changes nothing.
    Last edited by Excon; 10-10-14 at 12:12 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #460
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Yep! Nothing racist there. Stop with your false claims.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •