Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 610

Thread: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial[W:292]

  1. #391
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Oh contraire he who just ignores anything that proves his racist worldview and hero is wrong.
    Said the one spewing racist nonsense.
    You condemn yourself as one. And claiming Dunn is a hero of someone who never said such, is asinine and absolutely stupid.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    I am reveling in the court's unanimous decision that this man should never again see the light of day.
    Of course you do, that is the kind of person you are. One who revels in another misfortune. All because of your racist attitude.
    It surely isn't because of the evidence which you have repeatedly shown you do not know. And since such an opinion can't be based on what you do not know, the only reason left is your own racist views that cloud your judgement.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    He was a bully and the real "thug" and now a convicted murderer. It's just to bad an innocent person had to die before he was put in jail and the key thrown away.
    This is you again not knowing the evidence.
    None of Davis's friends said Dunn was over reacting like Davis was in their exchange.
    That only leaves Davis as the one acting the thug like he was.
    Funny thing here is that this was not the only time Davis had acted this way, which was testified to by his friend Leland Brunson. Who also said that Davis tried to get out of the vehicle.
    And yet, you as well as others are spewing nonsense that you all do not know. And saying this or that isn't true when it is.
    Davis was the only one acting like a thug. And it was his actions that made him a thug. And saying so isn't racist in the least.



    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    I think the funniest part is you dismiss the neighbor who has nothing to lose and any real reason to lie vs the convicted who has everything to lose and did, you swallow his chum hook line and sinker. Hilarious.
    What is funny is that you hated Dunn so munch because of your own racism that you bought into what an irrelevant neighbor has said. A neighbor that had no bearing during the triral.
    Last edited by Excon; 10-06-14 at 04:05 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #392
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,057

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    This how I picture the few people saying this guy is innocent:




    Meanwhile, the rest of DP:

    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #393
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    This how I picture the few people saying this guy is innocent:

    [IMG]http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/PandaTantrum.gif[IMG][img]http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2013-08-23-tantrum.gif[img]
    [IMG]http://img.pandawhale.com/92237-fantastic-mr-fox-tantrum-gif-I-nPTd.gif[IMG][IMG]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111004092756/uncyclopedia/images/5/56/Angry_German_kid.gif[IMG]

    Meanwhile, the rest of DP:

    [IMG]http://cdn.floptv.tv/image/fa045efa-e7d0-46ee-a544-24ae2943107a/applaus-gif.gif[IMG]
    Of course you do. Because the way you look at it lacks logic.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #394
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Attachment 67173997
    "You can't talk to me like that"
    bam bam bam...
    bam bam bam bam...
    bam bam bam...
    I realize you think that is funny is some sort of sadistic way. But you are relying on testimony that isn't be true. As we know it was testified to that Dunn said; "Are you talking to me?"
    And as Leland Brunson testified to, Dunn never used foul language, threaten or even raise his voice to Davis, but Davis did.


    And your use of it is really kind of funny.
    That statement comes from Tevin Thompson who was sitting behind a closed tinted window, and said the music was too loud for him to hear anything said by Dunn who was also sitting behind a closed window. Who also couldn't even hear what Leland Brunson or Jordan Davis was saying in the back seat.

    And yet he says this is what Dunn mouthed. And you accept that as credible. That is hilarious.
    Last edited by Excon; 10-06-14 at 05:16 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #395
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,529

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Said the one spewing racist nonsense.
    You condemn yourself as one. And claiming Dunn is a hero of someone who never said such, is asinine and absolutely stupid.

    Of course you do, that is the kind of person you are. One who revels in another misfortune. All because of your racist attitude.
    It surely isn't because of the evidence which you have repeatedly shown you do not know. And since such an opinion can't be based on what you do not know, the only reason left is your own racist views that cloud your judgement.

    This is you again not knowing the evidence.
    None of Davis's friends said Dunn was over reacting like Davis was in their exchange.
    That only leaves Davis as the one acting the thug like he was.
    Funny thing here is that this was not the only time Davis had acted this way, which was testified to by his friend Leland Brunson. Who also said that Davis tried to get out of the vehicle.
    And yet, you as well as others are spewing nonsense that you all do not know. And saying this or that isn't true when it is.
    Davis was the only one acting like a thug. And it was his actions that made him a thug. And saying so isn't racist in the least.


    What is funny is that you hated Dunn so munch because of your own racism that you bought into what an irrelevant neighbor has said. A neighbor that had no bearing during the triral.
    I was going to give a legitimate response to this ignorance but decided it's not worth the time to type it. Pretty much like your arguments through this whole case.

    It's funny, you think you know more than the jury.

    Your argument is a joke. Get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #396
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    I was going to give a legitimate response to this ignorance but decided it's not worth the time to type it. Pretty much like your arguments through this whole case.
    No. It is because you can't. Nor have you been able to yet.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    It's funny, you think you know more than the jury.
    Funny you think that period. Funny how you don't understand that Juries get things wrong all the time.


    We saw from the first trial one Juror who wanted to convict simply because she believed he had other options, like rolling up a window, moving to another space, etc...
    That clearly is not applying the law as it is written.
    If any juror who convicted him this time did so for that reason, his conviction should not stand.
    The fact remains that at this time (which I keep pointing out, and you fail to grasp) we do not know why the jury decided what it did.
    But what remains clear is that there is no credible evidence that contradicts his account of acting in self defense.
    Nothing provided by you or anyone else, or the false claims of racism, show otherwise.
    Nothing.
    And those false claims of racism just proves no valid argument can be made.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Your argument is a joke. Get it?

    The arguments which are not based on the evidence, like the ones you make, are the jokes. Get it yet?
    Not based on the evidence.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #397
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,529

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No. It is because you can't. Nor have you been able to yet.

    Funny you think that period. Funny how you don't understand that Juries get things wrong all the time.


    We saw from the first trial one Juror who wanted to convict simply because she believed he had other options, like rolling up a window, moving to another space, etc...
    That clearly is not applying the law as it is written.
    If any juror who convicted him this time did so for that reason, his conviction should not stand.
    The fact remains that at this time (which I keep pointing out, and you fail to grasp) we do not know why the jury decided what it did.
    But what remains clear is that there is no credible evidence that contradicts his account of acting in self defense.
    Nothing provided by you or anyone else, or the false claims of racism, show otherwise.
    Nothing.
    And those false claims of racism just proves no valid argument can be made.


    The arguments which are not based on the evidence, like the ones you make, are the jokes. Get it yet?
    Not based on the evidence.
    Based on the evidence a jury of 12 saw fit to end his life as he knew it. He has 3, 60 year sentences for attempted murder plus a life sentence no parole. You just keep on defending him though.

    Justice was served and your argument still looks ignorant and racist, lol.

    PS: I can't wait for the guy in Denver who shot blindly into his garage to get convicted. Then I can laugh at your lame brained justifications yet again.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 10-06-14 at 09:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #398
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,908

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong. That is not racist in the least.
    Nor does it matter if he was convicted.

    Threatening to kill someone, makes one a thug, and that is what Davis did. No credible evidence suggests otherwise.

    His own friends testified that he was going off on Dunn, but were not able to hear all of what he said.
    And you want to suggest that he didn't say he wanted to kill him while he was going off on him?
    Wow!
    That is incredibly naive.

    Of course it is logical to accept Dunn's word that Davis threatened to kill him.

    Which is not in the least bit racist.
    You suggesting it is, is what is really racist though.

    Threatening to kill someone, makes one a thug, and that is what Davis did. No credible evidence suggests otherwise.


    Nope that wold clearly be your comments.
    Not one comment made by me is racist.


    Except the fact that he engaged actions making him a thug. Duh!
    Sure, keep lying to yourself.


    And?
    You have no point.

    iLOL Especially from neighbors who have their own issues. iLOL



    Wow. Your thoughts truly are convoluted.
    That in no way suggests he lied.



    I have no problem living with what I said, as it was not racist.
    The problem lies solely in your own convected thoughts.




    A lot of nice things get said about folks after they die because of their own thug actions. Doesn't make them true.
    Funny that you think they do.





    Showing again that you have no clue as to what you speak and are only demonstrating your own prejudices.
    Why is it "logical" to accept Dunn's word for anything? His actions following the incident certainly don't make him seem trustworthy.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #399
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Why is it "logical" to accept Dunn's word for anything? His actions following the incident certainly don't make him seem trustworthy.
    I agree. But how about the actions before?
    As a long time resident of Florida he should have known not to stop for sodas and gas in the worst crap hole in the state.

  10. #400
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,057

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Of course you do. Because the way you look at it lacks logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    The prosecution has to prove to twelve people what he said didn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    ...nothing but an excuse used by those who do not like the verdict they are referring to.

    There it is again. That is nothing but an excuse.

    It was not a fight but an attack. That is the only thing the evidence supports.
    Lmao.

    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •