Page 29 of 61 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 610

Thread: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial[W:292]

  1. #281
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    He won't live past two years in prison. Dunn is , well Dunn is Done.

    You are speaking nonsense that you don't even have a clue about.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #282
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Meh, you should probably remove that sig line. It's very contradictory to your debate style.

    Your comment is foolish.

    So thank you for demonstrating a lack of knowledge and understanding of what the quote says and means.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #283
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,677

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    You are speaking nonsense that you don't even have a clue about.
    Well this is ironic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Your comment is foolish.

    So thank you for demonstrating a lack of knowledge and understanding of what the quote says and means.
    Oh I understand quite well what the quote says and means. It says and means the exact opposite of your debating style. You have a passion, which is clearly racially biased, and reason factors in nowhere in your debate style. You can't be spoken with, and you can't be reasoned with. At all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  4. #284
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Well this is ironic.

    No, your statement is absurd, not ironic.
    And what he said was absurd and he didn't have a clue as to what he spoke.
    If you disagree, prove what he said it true. It is that simpole.
    Show his claim that "Dunn won't live past two years in prison" is true. Either that, or admit he really doesn't know what he is speaking of, and therefore, your follow-up comment was absurd.

    But since your debate style lacks knowledge and reason, I seriously doubt you realize the reality of that, or just how far you have dug yourself in to an absurd hole.


    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    It says and means the exact opposite of your debating style.

    What an absurd comment. It doesn't mean any such thing, and again displaying a lack knowledge and understanding of what you speak.

    And I seriously doubt you can extrapolate what my debate style in this thread has been.
    But let me help you out. I have repeatedly corrected false emotive claims by others using the known evidence.
    And even though you were one of those corrected, you of course do not seem able to recognize that because of your own biases.
    And your continued comments just show the same thing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    You have a passion,
    And?
    The quote is about the Law, not about how one argues the evidence, or how the evidence does or doesn't apply to the law.
    You just didn't know what the quote meant. Duh.

    "The law is reason, free from passion."
    Aristotle

    The law in this case ~ Killing is wrong except in self defense. That is reason and lacks any element of passion.
    It is as it is.
    We are not arguing/disputing the law.
    What we are doing is arguing the evidence and if it shows self defense or not.

    You should really learn what the hell you are talking about before trying to assert that you do know.


    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    You have a passion, which is clearly racially biased,
    Wrong, and quite a dishonest juvenile claim.
    Nothing I have argued has been based on race. That is a false claim and dishonesty by you.
    You are seeing what you want to see. Not something that is actually there.
    That is your failure and squarely puts the racial component on you. Not me.


    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    and reason factors in nowhere in your debate style.
    Wrong again.
    This shouldn't have to be explained to you, but since you have demonstrated a lack of knowledge concerning what is or isn't reasonable, I am sure it can't be explained.
    Your claim that I am not being reasonable is the unreasonable claim, especially as I presented at least one poll that showed others agreed with the position I have.
    So just stop with your false and juvenile claims.


    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    You can't be spoken with, and you can't be reasoned with. At all.

    Says the person who can't be reasoned with.
    You are just speaking to your own position.


    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Oh I understand quite well what the quote says and means.
    And yet you have repeatedly demonstrated that you do not.
    Go figure.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #285
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,677

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    No, your statement is absurd, not ironic.
    And what he said was absurd and he didn't have a clue as to what he spoke.
    If you disagree, prove what he said it true. It is that simpole.
    Show his claim that "Dunn won't live past two years in prison" is true. Either that, or admit he really doesn't know what he is speaking of, and therefore, your follow-up comment was absurd.

    But since your debate style lacks knowledge and reason, I seriously doubt you realize the reality of that, or just how far you have dug yourself in to an absurd hole.



    What an absurd comment. It doesn't mean any such thing, and again displaying a lack knowledge and understanding of what you speak.

    And I seriously doubt you can extrapolate what my debate style in this thread has been.
    But let me help you out. I have repeatedly corrected false emotive claims by others using the known evidence.
    And even though you were one of those corrected, you of course do not seem able to recognize that because of your own biases.
    And your continued comments just show the same thing.


    And?
    The quote is about the Law, not about how one argues the evidence, or how the evidence does or doesn't apply to the law.
    You just didn't know what the quote meant. Duh.

    "The law is reason, free from passion."
    Aristotle

    The law in this case ~ Killing is wrong except in self defense. That is reason and lacks any element of passion.
    It is as it is.
    We are not arguing/disputing the law.
    What we are doing is arguing the evidence and if it shows self defense or not.

    You should really learn what the hell you are talking about before trying to assert that you do know.


    Wrong, and quite a dishonest juvenile claim.
    Nothing I have argued has been based on race. That is a false claim and dishonesty by you.
    You are seeing what you want to see. Not something that is actually there.
    That is your failure and squarely puts the racial component on you. Not me.


    Wrong again.
    This shouldn't have to be explained to you, but since you have demonstrated a lack of knowledge concerning what is or isn't reasonable, I am sure it can't be explained.
    Your claim that I am not being reasonable is the unreasonable claim, especially as I presented at least one poll that showed others agreed with the position I have.
    So just stop with your false and juvenile claims.



    Says the person who can't be reasoned with.
    You are just speaking to your own position.


    And yet you have repeatedly demonstrated that you do not.
    Go figure.
    Alright, Excon. Out of almost 30 pages, everybody else is wrong, and you are right. Will you shut up now??
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  6. #286
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Out of almost 30 pages, everybody else is wrong, and you are right.

    Appeal to the masses.
    A logical fallacy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Will you shut up now??
    I am pretty sure that is what you need to ask yourself.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #287
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,966

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Of course. Once all the evidence was in and examined, seems right to me. I didnt see it all but funny how....it turned out like I said. I guess my 'speculation' on the circumstances wasnt so ridiculous after all. Differences of opinions may exist but 'ridiculous?' Not so much. Such hasty and emphatic conclusions often come 'round again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  8. #288
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Of course. Once all the evidence was in and examined, seems right to me. I didnt see it all but funny how....it turned out like I said. I guess my 'speculation' on the circumstances wasnt so ridiculous after all. Differences of opinions may exist but 'ridiculous?' Not so much. Such hasty and emphatic conclusions often come 'round again.
    I would be interested to read what the Jurors say from both trials to see why the decided what they did. Which may or may not agree with your reasoning.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #289
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,969

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Alright, Excon. Out of almost 30 pages, everybody else is wrong, and you are right. Will you shut up now??
    Just forget about him, Supes. His racism has been exposed for all to see and his hero Dunn is pretty much gonna rot in prison for the rest of his life. All he can do now is try to get the last word in.

  10. #290
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Just forget about him, Supes. His racism has been exposed for all to see and his hero Dunn is pretty much gonna rot in prison for the rest of his life. All he can do now is try to get the last word in.
    You can not point to any racism by me. So stop with your juvenile and ridiculously absurd false claims.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 29 of 61 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •