Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 610

Thread: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial[W:292]

  1. #181
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    If that black person was unarmed, your life SHOULD be over.
    So when a 250lbs black man is beating a 100lb woman. She should just take the beating?

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Oh he's gonna do the time.
    I have a feeling you would be fine with that, no matter the circumstances of someone shooting to defend themselves.

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    MICHIGAN
    Last Seen
    08-05-15 @ 11:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    460

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    Is it me or do a lot of righties always try to justify killing unarmed black kids by just saying Chicago?
    Yea thats one of the many reasons i hate Conservatives, they always gotta break out and play the Chicago card, to justify an old angry white guy shooting an unarmed black kid, and the word thug, is their dog whistle for Nigger..
    They also conveniently forget about the large amounts of Rednecks killing off each other in the trigger happy south..

  4. #184
    Guru
    Porchev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    GA
    Last Seen
    01-08-17 @ 12:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    3,092

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by ARTHUR 1976 View Post
    Yea thats one of the many reasons i hate Conservatives, they always gotta break out and play the Chicago card, to justify an old angry white guy shooting an unarmed black kid, and the word thug, is their dog whistle for Nigger..
    They also conveniently forget about the large amounts of Rednecks killing off each other in the trigger happy south..
    Anger, fear, aggression...easily they flow through you, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down that dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.

  5. #185
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,764

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Don't change my quotes. Very low brow. Trayvon was "unarmed" and got exactly what he deserved and was asking for.
    I told you I changed it and bolded it so there wasn't any question what I changed. if that's off limits, I was unaware.

    Regarding Trayvon, I disagree, but that's not the point. The recent cases in the news ALL involved unarmed blacks.

    And besides, there was zero basis and zero evidence for your point, which was this: "Shoot a black person. Tell me how innocent you will be treated, unless you prove your innocence in court. Then you are still guilty in the worlds court of opinion anyway and your life is over."

    It was refuted on this thread when TurtleDude reported shooting and (I think) killing a black 18 yo who attacked him. Not a word of protest from anyone, and he hasn't reported his life being over....

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    I told you I changed it and bolded it so there wasn't any question what I changed. if that's off limits, I was unaware.

    Regarding Trayvon, I disagree, but that's not the point. The recent cases in the news ALL involved unarmed blacks.

    And besides, there was zero basis and zero evidence for your point, which was this: "Shoot a black person. Tell me how innocent you will be treated, unless you prove your innocence in court. Then you are still guilty in the worlds court of opinion anyway and your life is over."

    It was refuted on this thread when TurtleDude reported shooting and (I think) killing a black 18 yo who attacked him. Not a word of protest from anyone, and he hasn't reported his life being over....
    Yea, its not acceptable to do. And you don't see what happens with a black person is shot in this country by a white? They are still rioting in Ferguson.

  7. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    So when a 250lbs black man is beating a 100lb woman. She should just take the beating?
    No need to bring NFL players into this.

  8. #188
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,764

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    1) Yea, its not acceptable to do. 2) And you don't see what happens with a black person is shot in this country by a white? 3)They are still rioting in Ferguson.
    1) Noted, and my apologies.
    2) That's one incident of I'm guessing hundreds of white on black shootings/killings per year.
    3) And they're not rioting only over the shooting. That was just the spark, which you might know if you listened to anyone involved in the protests. Relations with the black community and the police were terrible before the shooting, they handled it incredibly poorly, which just poured gasoline and then lit the match on an already very strained relationship.

  9. #189
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,600

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    You were an eye witness?
    No, I live nearby and it's on the news all the time.

    They fled only a few hundred feet and for less than two minutes, according to an affidavit.
    Prosecutors dispute that friends of Jordan Davis fled after shooting | members.jacksonville.com

    Besides, according to all the Dunn apologists, aren't they saying that that's how they got rid of the "mystery weapon?" Now either they left or they didn't. Y'all need to make up your minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  10. #190
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    So when a 250lbs black man is beating a 100lb woman. She should just take the beating?
    The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •