Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 610

Thread: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial[W:292]

  1. #91
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And? You think don't think people know what being found guilty means?
    That's odd.


    And just like in case where a not guilty verdict is returned and folks say (That doesn't mean he didn't do it.)
    The same applies here. Being found guilty doesn't mean he did it.



    You can believe that nonsense all you want. But that young man was threatening to kill and pointed an object at him that he believed was a gun.
    Under those circumstances that young man deserved what he got.





    While you obvious agree with the verdict, your opinion about it is wrong.
    It is a sad day for him, just like I stated.





    Because he saw the person point something at him which he thought was a gun and was accompanied by threats to kill.
    His fear was real and reasonable given the circumstances.

    Not to mention that there was no real premeditation.





    He didn't kill anyone because of any dissing.
    The thug threatened to kill him and pointing an object that appeared to be a gun at him.
    Anybody should be entitled to fire under those circumstances.






    No he didn't. He should have walked.





    The justice system worked it's course. The verdict was wrong.





    If that is the way you want to look at it then, the good news from all of this is the thug who was threatening his life was killed.






    Then you do not know what malice aforethought means.
    He shot in fear of his life in defense of himself. That is reaction to a threat, not malice or premeditation.





    It was a case of self defense.
    The individual threatened to kill him and pointed something at him which appeared to be a gun.
    Anybody should be entitled to fire under those circumstances.
    Funny thing here is that the tripod/stand was found under the seat yet nobody suggested that a leg of that is what he could have pointed at him through the window.





    See answer below.

    Had his firing been determined to have been justified this time around, those previous conviction stood a good change at being overturned.

    You can't tell a person they are justified in shooting at a perceived threat only to turn around and hold them culpable for other crimes while justly shooting at that very threat.

    Alas, "had" is neither here nor there now.
    Obviously it was not a case of self defence. That is unless you have witnesses and/or evidence other than his word? You don't? Go figure. How dare a white man be convicted of shooting a "thug" for disrespecting his orders to turn down the music.

    Zimmerman was found not guilty because he was battered and legitimately defended himself. This guy just like the other idiot shooting blindly into his garage overstepped the bounds of self defence to cold blooded murder.

    Of course people like you think if some nigga looks at a white person the wrong way it's obviously justified self defence. No surprises here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #92
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Wrong. An innocent man will be doing time for a crime he did not commit. And the community is a lot safer with the real thug having killed.
    You could be right. I wonder? How is the weather in fantasy land?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And what you think you are seeing is nothing more than your imagination.
    Discuss the topic and not me.
    WTF are you talking about?
    The pattern I was talking about is older white guys shooting un-armed black teens and then coming up with half baked self defense claims to justify their murders.
    What is it about you that you think I was imagining?
    Your self important paranoia is quite revealing...

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    You could be right. I wonder? How is the weather in fantasy land?
    There seems to be a stormfront moving in with a good chance of paranoid racist flurries throughout the region by dawn.

  5. #95
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Obviously it was not a case of self defence.
    Yeah it was.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    That is unless you have witnesses and/or evidence other than his word?
    Don't need anything other than his word. Funny you think it does.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    How dare a white man be convicted of shooting a "thug" for disrespecting his orders to turn down the music.
    Absurd nonsense. Especially as we know it wasn't over music but a threat.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Zimmerman was found not guilty because he was battered and legitimately defended himself. This guy just like the other idiot shooting blindly into his garage overstepped the bounds of self defence to cold blooded murder.
    Irrelevant to this topic.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Of course people like you think if some nigga looks at a white person the wrong way it's obviously justified self defence. No surprises here.
    More dishonesty. Figures.
    You clearly have no clue as to what you say.


    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    You could be right. I wonder? How is the weather in fantasy land?
    Why don't you tell us, as you are the only one who resides there with those racist fantasies you speak of.






    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    WTF are you talking about?
    The pattern I was talking about is older white guys shooting un-armed black teens and then coming up with half baked self defense claims to justify their murders.
    What is it about you that you think I was imagining?
    Your self important paranoia is quite revealing...
    More dishonesty. Figures.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #96
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Yeah it was.


    Don't need anything other than his word. Funny you think it does.


    Absurd nonsense. Especially as we know it wasn't over music but a threat.


    Irrelevant to this topic.


    More dishonesty. Figures.
    You clearly have no clue as to what you say.


    Why don't you tell us, as you are the only one who resides there with those racist fantasies you speak of.






    More dishonesty. Figures.
    Yea and my name is gullible, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #97
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Dunn deserved the chair for what he did.
    You cant kill people just because their music is too loud for you
    .


    Some people think that any white person should be able to kill any black person for no good reason and walk away smelling like a rose.

    That's not the way that justice is supposed to work in the USA.



    "If you do the crime, be prepared to do the time."

  8. #98
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    It was a case of self defense.
    Clearly it was not, or he would not have been convicted of first degree murder.

    This was a case of a guy who was disrespected, got angry, killed a teenager because of it, and tried to claim self defense to keep himself out of prison. Fortunately it didn't work.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  9. #99
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No evidence showed he wasn't in fear.
    And he certainly was as demonstrated by grab his firearm in self-defense.
    You're arguing in circles here. You're saying that he was justified in getting his gun to shoot the kid because he feared for his life. And the evidence that he feared for his life was the fact that he grabbed his gun so he could shoot the kid.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  10. #100
    Professor
    herenow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    12-11-15 @ 11:07 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,686

    Re: Michael Dunn found guilty of 1st-degree murder in loud-music trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Yeah I can, because he is. Wrongfully charged and wrongfully convicted.
    Still innocent.
    That does happen in our justice system. Or didn't you know that?

    And the real thug died.
    You are the only person to say this murderer is innocent. Scary how the internet can give you a glimpse into someone's mind that is similar to being deranged. I hope others are safe around you. Normal people don't think like that, and I really hope you are just trolling.

Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •