Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Ferguson police officer shot in arm [W:30]

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    re: Ferguson police officer shot in arm [W:30]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    It could happen.

    And if that's the correct decision, supported by the evidence, it's what should happen.

    Will it happen that way? Who knows?
    I suspect you have already made up your mind.

  2. #22
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Ferguson police officer shot in arm [W:30]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I suspect you have already made up your mind.


    You don't know me and you are wrong.

    One of the reasons why I support equal justice for all is because that's the only way that I can hope to receive it myself.
    Last edited by shrubnose; 09-28-14 at 05:26 AM.

  3. #23
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 01:37 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,932

    re: Ferguson police officer shot in arm [W:30]

    Racism is not the proven motive for the shooting of the young guy, it was however created by the community blacks because they have no proof of anything so they scream "racism" every single time.

  4. #24
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,053

    re: Ferguson police officer shot in arm [W:30]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I hate both sides, it's kinda like watching a Nazi kick a KKK members ass.. I don't know who to root for.
    Yes, I could see a fight between right-wing kooks could produce confusion as to for whom to root.

  5. #25
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,053

    re: Ferguson police officer shot in arm [W:30]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    No doubt Al Sharpton and Eric Holder are racing to the scene. Hope the cop is ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    No doubt a Federal Investigation with hundreds of agents will be all over it, and the media will really care this time!
    The fact that so many fail to see this as false equivalence really illustrates how few understand the issues of Ferguson and therefore how far we are from a post-racial America.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...-crawford-iii/

    https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=m...olved+shooting
    Last edited by upsideguy; 09-28-14 at 12:32 PM.

  6. #26
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Ferguson police officer shot in arm [W:30]

    Update.
    The other report that it was a woman appears to be incorrect.

    There was a second shooting.




    Ferguson officer wounded after confronting burglars; suspects remain at large

    A Ferguson police officer was shot Saturday night. The officer, a man, survived the shooting, authorities said.

    The shooting occurred in the 1000 block of Smith Avenue in Ferguson, near the new Ferguson Community Center.

    Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson said Saturday night that the officer was on routine patrol and spotted two suspects trying to break into a business. He said the business was in Ferguson.

    When the officer confronted the suspects, Jackson said, one of them pulled a gun and fired at the officer. The officer was struck once in the arm, and was expected to be okay.


    Ferguson officer wounded after confronting burglars; suspects remain at large : News







    Off-duty St. Louis officer is target of gunfire on I-70

    ST. LOUIS COUNTY • Someone in a car opened fire on an off-duty St. Louis police officer on Interstate 70 about midnight Saturday, police said.

    The officer suffered minor injuries from glass breakage and was treated at a local hospital, St. Louis County Police spokesman Brian Schellman said.

    The officer was driving his personal vehicle at the time of the shooting, Schellman said. The gunfire began when a car full of people armed with handguns pulled up next to the officer as he was westbound on I-70 near I-170. They began firing multiple shots at the off-duty officer's vehicle. The vehicle was struck numerous times. The off-duty officer did not exchange gun fire. He was wearing his uniform pants, but not wearing his uniform shirt.

    It was unclear if the shooting was random or if the officer was targeted, police said.


    Off-duty St. Louis officer is target of gunfire on I-70 : News
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    MICHIGAN
    Last Seen
    08-05-15 @ 11:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    460

    re: Ferguson police officer shot in arm [W:30]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Ferguson police officer shot in arm

    by KMOV.com Staff
    Posted on September 27, 2014 at 9:46 PM
    Updated today at 10:19 PM


    Authorities responded to a call for an officer shot in north St. Louis County late Saturday night.

    St. Louis County Police confirm to News 4 a Ferguson police officer has been shot. A police staging area has been set-up around the area of West Florissant and Stein. Multiple police departments are responding to the scene.

    The officer was shot in the arm. The condition of the officer was not released.



    Ferguson police officer shot in arm | KMOV.com St. Louis
    Good best news ive heard all day!!


    Protesters have been saying this was going to happen.
    Good best news ive heard all day i hope he dies!!

  8. #28
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Ferguson police officer shot in arm [W:30]

    Quote Originally Posted by ARTHUR 1976 View Post
    Good best news ive heard all day i hope he dies!!
    Your comment is disgusting.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #29
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    re: Ferguson police officer shot in arm [W:30]

    Quote Originally Posted by ARTHUR 1976 View Post
    Good best news ive heard all day i hope he dies!!

    What the.....?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #30
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,604

    re: Ferguson police officer shot in arm [W:30]

    Moderator's Warning:
    Ferguson police officer shot in arm [W:30]The baiting stops now, or you will find yourself on the wrong end of an infraction, thread ban, or both.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •