Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 326

Thread: Justice Department tellsFerguson police tostopwearing bracelets

  1. #81
    Sage
    Roadvirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,132

    Re: Justice Department tellsFerguson police tostopwearing bracelets

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Not going to happen, the DOJ will continue its fight against racism in the USA no matter how much that upsets a few people on the right..
    If the Holder DOJ was really concerned about racism of any kind, the DOJ would've long ago cracked down on the Black on White knockout attacks.

  2. #82
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Justice Department tellsFerguson police tostopwearing bracelets

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    In this instance a racist is anyone who out of hand without any consideration to what actually went on assumes the worst about the white cop. The fact that the young man had just committed a strong armed and nearly killed a cop does not seem to matter to them.
    That would be a novel definition of racist. Your post also makes suppositions and guesses based on incomplete evidence, so yes, you are taking a side instead of waiting for information.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #83
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Justice Department tellsFerguson police tostopwearing bracelets

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Holy strawman! Did I say anything about racism?
    Nope, I did, live with it....

    I didn't, and for a good reason.
    Oh come on.... tripe.

    Did I say anything about Holder?
    Why not, Holder is the DoJ is he not?

    I didn't, and for good reason.
    Yeah? And what is that? (as I look at you very skeptically with my arms crossed)

    Making **** up to argue against is not a good debate tactic.
    The only people making **** up about this case are those like yourself that have railed since the first report against the police, without any of the facts.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #84
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Justice Department tellsFerguson police tostopwearing bracelets

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Nope, I did, live with it....



    Oh come on.... tripe.



    Why not, Holder is the DoJ is he not?



    Yeah? And what is that? (as I look at you very skeptically with my arms crossed)



    The only people making **** up about this case are those like yourself that have railed since the first report against the police, without any of the facts.
    Really, saying that there is not enough evidence to know for sure who is right or wrong is now railing against the police? Do you ever not just make **** up to fit what you want to believe is true?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #85
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Justice Department tellsFerguson police tostopwearing bracelets

    The filthy pigs are the biggest gang in america and large portions of them should be jailed.

    Also that's hilarious and the department didn't go far enough.

  6. #86
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Justice Department tellsFerguson police tostopwearing bracelets

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Really, saying that there is not enough evidence to know for sure who is right or wrong is now railing against the police? Do you ever not just make **** up to fit what you want to believe is true?
    Nope, just knowing you, and your end goals...See, now you've moved on to try and bait...Sorry, find another dupe.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #87
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Justice Department tellsFerguson police tostopwearing bracelets

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Nope, just knowing you, and your end goals...See, now you've moved on to try and bait...Sorry, find another dupe.
    And now pointing out my actual position is trying to bait. Fascinating. And it is amazing that you know my end goals when I don't have any for this issue, except hoping for an appropriate outcome(and hint before you make more wrong assumptions: I do not know at this time what the appropriate outcome should be, I do not have a side).

    This whole topic has been fascinating in a sad kind of way. I have been called a race baiting cop hater akin to Al Sharpton, and a fascist, racist police state supporter, all because I don't believe in rushing to judgement. It is kinda sad and pathetic the way people are picking a side before the evidence is in, and then attacking any one who is not wholeheartedly supporting that position.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #88
    Professor
    Derp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dunedin, Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,290

    Re: Justice Department tellsFerguson police tostopwearing bracelets

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I don't know what you think but it looks to me like it will be a long time before there's ever any peace in Ferguson, Missouri.

    What do you think?
    From your link

    Protesters have pledged continued civil unrest until Wilson is charged in Brown's death

    Even if he's not guilty?

    These folks in Ferguson don't want peace, do you think they do?

  9. #89
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Justice Department tellsFerguson police tostopwearing bracelets

    Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    From your link




    Even if he's not guilty?

    These folks in Ferguson don't want peace, do you think they do?
    He's so obviously guilty its crazy. You would have to be a moron to believe his story...

    For example why wasn't the kids Freind jailed for going for a cops gun?!?!!?

    Its gonna be the Zimmerman trial all over.... A obvious racist walks in a obviously racist part of the country...

    Plus the kid hit the ground n put his hands up!!!

  10. #90
    Professor
    Derp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dunedin, Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,290

    Re: Justice Department tellsFerguson police tostopwearing bracelets

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    He's so obviously guilty its crazy. You would have to be a moron to believe his story...

    For example why wasn't the kids Freind jailed for going for a cops gun?!?!!?

    Its gonna be the Zimmerman trial all over.... A obvious racist walks in a obviously racist part of the country...

    Plus the kid hit the ground n put his hands up!!!


Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •