Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: US: Most new immigrant families fail to report

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: US: Most new immigrant families fail to report

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Don't overreact, changing Congress would put Democrats in charge of the House. Some here would be very dismayed by that!
    The House is only good for writing checks.

    Besides the democrats could very well lose the Senate (I think they will) and republicans will certainly keep the house.

    "Democrats" er the paid voters tend to not show during mid-terms, because there isn't enough money to pay these people to vote - hence the democrat turnout is poor.

  2. #12
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,043

    Re: US: Most new immigrant families fail to report

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Don't overreact, changing Congress would put Democrats in charge of the House. Some here would be very dismayed by that!
    I admit my post was not specific enough.

    All pro illegal immigrations supporters who are in the House or Senate or are running need to be removed by the voters.

    The time for a Change in Congress is to stop the pro illegal immigration stance some elected officials have.

  3. #13
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,195

    Re: US: Most new immigrant families fail to report

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    The House is only good for writing checks.

    Besides the democrats could very well lose the Senate (I think they will) and republicans will certainly keep the house.

    "Democrats" er the paid voters tend to not show during mid-terms, because there isn't enough money to pay these people to vote - hence the democrat turnout is poor.
    Besides your veiled attacks (strange how a non-Republican is so rah-rah), I think we come out of the elections the same way we went in - split Congress.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: US: Most new immigrant families fail to report

    Who cares. We should open the borders anyway.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: US: Most new immigrant families fail to report

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Besides your veiled attacks (strange how a non-Republican is so rah-rah), I think we come out of the elections the same way we went in - split Congress.
    Well, ideally I would want more libertarians in government, however the RINO's have done a good job smashing us every time we attempt to run for office so that isn't going to happen. Of course Tea Party conservatives are my second choice and there are plenty of them - the problem is that they have to run as "republican."

    So yeah, when I say "republican" I don't mean "RINO" (who are just as bad as progressives) but I mean Tea Party/Libertarians, whom for some messed up reason have to run as republicans because the general public is too stupid to understand the Libertarian or Tea Party platform, thanks to RINO's and progressives.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: US: Most new immigrant families fail to report

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Who cares. We should open the borders anyway.
    Yeah right......

    No, we should have a DMZ between the US and Mexico...

    If you want "open borders" then we can have them --- between the US and Canada.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: US: Most new immigrant families fail to report

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Yeah right......

    No, we should have a DMZ between the US and Mexico...

    If you want "open borders" then we can have them --- between the US and Canada.

    All of north and Central America should be a border free zone. We should also have a single currency and a single legislature. Makes zero sense to draw arbitrary lines in the sand.

  8. #18
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,195

    Re: US: Most new immigrant families fail to report

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Well, ideally I would want more libertarians in government, however the RINO's have done a good job smashing us every time we attempt to run for office so that isn't going to happen. Of course Tea Party conservatives are my second choice and there are plenty of them - the problem is that they have to run as "republican."

    So yeah, when I say "republican" I don't mean "RINO" (who are just as bad as progressives) but I mean Tea Party/Libertarians, whom for some messed up reason have to run as republicans because the general public is too stupid to understand the Libertarian or Tea Party platform, thanks to RINO's and progressives.
    So as someone who isn't a Republican, why do you get to decide who's a "real" Republican? Maybe the people who "for some messed up reason have to run as republicans" are the RINOs, since they're only adopting the name for convenience.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: US: Most new immigrant families fail to report

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So as someone who isn't a Republican, why do you get to decide who's a "real" Republican?
    I suppose their policies make it abundantly clear....

    Just because someone calls themselves a "republican" doesn't mean they are.

    For example: how many politicians flipped parties?

    All I will say is that anyone who wants to govern your life is an asshole authoritarian. If you're not physically hurting anyone else then it is none of their damn business what you do or I do...

    Heck, Hillery even said "the people are too dumb to know what they want" - do you really want a clown like that running this country? a clown that looks down at you as if you're some sort of retard or a pretentious aristocratic bitch that thinks shes better than you?

    Politicians are no better than anyone else.

  10. #20
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,195

    Re: US: Most new immigrant families fail to report

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I suppose their policies make it abundantly clear....

    Just because someone calls themselves a "republican" doesn't mean they are.

    For example: how many politicians flipped parties?

    All I will say is that anyone who wants to govern your life is an asshole authoritarian. If you're not physically hurting anyone else then it is none of their damn business what you do or I do...

    Heck, Hillery even said "the people are too dumb to know what they want" - do you really want a clown like that running this country? a clown that looks down at you as if you're some sort of retard or a pretentious aristocratic bitch that thinks shes better than you?

    Politicians are no better than anyone else.

    Nope. That's why I didn't vote for Romney, who is as authoritarian as any Democrat. Give him a vagina and you've got Hillary.

    But you didn't answer the question: You say you're not a Republican - why would a non-Republican get to decide what the Republican party stands for?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •