Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: Algerian militant group linked to ISIS kills French hostage[W:38]

  1. #1
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Algerian militant group linked to ISIS kills French hostage[W:38]

    How many people have to have their heads chopped off before this poor excuse for a president takes some action and I am not talking about impotent air strikes.


    http://www.debatepolitics.com/newthr...newthread&f=23
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #2
    Educator Coin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albania
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    907

    Re: Algerian militant group linked to ISIS kills French hostage

    Let's bomb Algeria now ?!
    Envidia te mata !!!

    The blind leading the blind !!!


  3. #3
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Algerian militant group linked to ISIS kills French hostage

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    How many people have to have their heads chopped off before this poor excuse for a president takes some action and I am not talking about impotent air strikes.


    http://www.debatepolitics.com/newthr...newthread&f=23
    What ya want Navy?? Wasn't this a French tourist? Have any comments on Hollande? Per your Sig line, why do we keep sticking them there?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #4
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Algerian militant group linked to ISIS kills French hostage

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    What ya want Navy?? Wasn't this a French tourist? Have any comments on Hollande? Per your Sig line, why do we keep sticking them there?

    I really have no idea what your talking about.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #5
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Algerian militant group linked to ISIS kills French hostage

    Quote Originally Posted by Coin View Post
    Let's bomb Algeria now ?!
    Whatever it takes my left wing friend.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Algerian militant group linked to ISIS kills French hostage

    I thought Obama had saved the world from terrorists? Maybe not so much.

  7. #7
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Algerian militant group linked to ISIS kills French hostage

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I really have no idea what your talking about.
    You appear to be complaining that all Obama is doing is air strikes. What do you want? You point to the latest beheading and ask how many does it take before Obama will act. So I pointed out that the beheading was of a French tourist, meaning that you should be asking Hollande what he is going to do.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #8
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Algerian militant group linked to ISIS kills French hostage

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    You appear to be complaining that all Obama is doing is air strikes. What do you want? You point to the latest beheading and ask how many does it take before Obama will act. So I pointed out that the beheading was of a French tourist, meaning that you should be asking Hollande what he is going to do.
    All the people that know (The Generals) say put troops on the ground........What part of tht do you not understand?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #9
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Algerian militant group linked to ISIS kills French hostage

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    All the people that know (The Generals) say put troops on the ground........What part of tht do you not understand?
    Americans overwhelmingly say hell no! What part of that escapes you?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #10
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Algerian militant group linked to ISIS kills French hostage

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Americans overwhelmingly say hell no! What part of that escapes you?

    When Americans are getting their heads cut off in the streets of our cities they will change their mind.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •