Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 807

Thread: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria[W:354]

  1. #781
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Your posts say otherwise.. you just are in denial that you are a liberal Obama supporter... which is again typical for around here..
    I can point to at least 20 comments right now against the Dems and Obama. I'll make you a bet, I will show you those 20 comments if you agree to donate $25.00 to this site. But we both know you are wrong, so you won't take the bet and will instead duck and dodge or run away. Care to take the bet?

  2. #782
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I can point to at least 20 comments right now against the Dems and Obama. I'll make you a bet, I will show you those 20 comments if you agree to donate $25.00 to this site. But we both know you are wrong, so you won't take the bet and will instead duck and dodge or run away. Care to take the bet?
    I dont care.,.. Im sure you vote Obama and liberal... you can point to "WORDS"... but I can see through them..

    but sure.. I like to laugh so go ahead..

  3. #783
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    I dont care.,.. Im sure you vote Obama and liberal... you can point to "WORDS"... but I can see through them..

    but sure.. I like to laugh so go ahead..
    Like I said, your comments are lies and completely dishonest. You know NOTHING about me and my comments here prove it. I knew there was a reason to have you on ignore. Back ya go.

  4. #784
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Like I said, your comments are lies and completely dishonest. You know NOTHING about me and my comments here prove it. I knew there was a reason to have you on ignore. Back ya go.
    did you vote for Romney?

  5. #785
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Like I said, your comments are lies and completely dishonest. You know NOTHING about me and my comments here prove it. I knew there was a reason to have you on ignore. Back ya go.
    no skin off my nose.. I dont care..too bad you cant debate

  6. #786
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Now you are moving the goal posts. Because you are making it subjective to what YOU think harmed the country. Nice try, not biting.
    Avoiding debate is not the point of being here.

  7. #787
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Avoiding debate is not the point of being here.
    When someone has no intention of opening their mind, there is no debate. That is you and Travis.

  8. #788
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,291

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    When someone has no intention of opening their mind, there is no debate. That is you and Travis.
    Said the kettle to the pot?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #789
    Educator GreatNews2night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Seen
    04-07-17 @ 01:26 AM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    699

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    The United Kingdom, Belgium, and another European country, I don't remember which one, maybe Denmark or the Netherlands, agreed today with sending their Air Forces to do sorties against ISIS as well. Nice.

  10. #790
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Why not defend Obama and his decisions rather than discuss me. If I am wrong then you have a great opportunity to score some points.

    The real problem that faces the country are those people who were stupid enough to vote for Obama a second time, who genuinely didn't understand the problems facing America and voted because they believed there was a genuine 'war on women', or that the Romney dog was an election issue. These incredibly uninformed people are still out there and ready to vote again, and that is a danger that will not go away easily.
    Obama knows where to get his bread buttered, and its these people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •