Page 76 of 81 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 807

Thread: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria[W:354]

  1. #751
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Barrack Obama is a product of the educational environment where America was largely to blame for the world's ills, the American right wing was 'dangerous', and he understood that third world countries just wanted to get along in a peaceful world and America should just let them alone to do that. Barrack Obama had his 'conspiracy theories' as well, but most of these are disappearing now that he has been in office for six years and has a better idea of what's really going on.

    Still, like the leftists we see on here and elsewhere, he has a difficult time in coming to terms with the real world, and his reluctance to act against the dangers obvious to those not blinded by leftist thinking demonstrates that. That's why he figures just a few air strikes to demonstrate American power will give them pause. But ISIS and others understand too well his lack of resolve in getting the big job done and will continue until strong leadership becomes available..
    Obama "dreams" of being the lunatic radical anti american that his beloved Father was...

  2. #752
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Obama "dreams" of being the lunatic radical anti american that his beloved Father was...
    I think that's part of it, for sure. He seems to have shared the same one-world dreams.

  3. #753
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I think that's part of it, for sure. He seems to have shared the same one-world dreams.
    I agree to the point he was consumed enough to write book of his "love" of his radical father.. and he was raised by uncle Frank.. Frank Marshal Davis..

  4. #754
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    I agree to the point he was consumed enough to write book of his "love" of his radical father.. and he was raised by uncle Frank.. Frank Marshal Davis..
    Right, and therefore nothing he has done done so far should surprise us, and doesn't. But the poorly informed will not have read his books or heard his speeches and in fact have fought against even having his past investigated. No country can survive long with this sort of political and financial ignorance.

    The remainder of the Obama administration could be the most devastating period in American history.

  5. #755
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    The remainder of the Obama administration could be the most devastating period in American history.
    Of course it is to you, because no matter WHAT Obama does you will criticize him. If he agrees with Republicans on a foreign policy, you will criticize him. Obama Deranged Syndrome to the fullest in regards to your comments.

    Yes, Obama is a horrible president, but even he gets it right sometimes which you will NEVER admit to. Your comments are no better than the left that criticized Bush for practically breathing.

  6. #756
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Of course it is to you, because no matter WHAT Obama does you will criticize him. If he agrees with Republicans on a foreign policy, you will criticize him. Obama Deranged Syndrome to the fullest in regards to your comments.

    Yes, Obama is a horrible president, but even he gets it right sometimes which you will NEVER admit to. Your comments are no better than the left that criticized Bush for practically breathing.
    Why not defend Obama and his decisions rather than discuss me. If I am wrong then you have a great opportunity to score some points.

    The real problem that faces the country are those people who were stupid enough to vote for Obama a second time, who genuinely didn't understand the problems facing America and voted because they believed there was a genuine 'war on women', or that the Romney dog was an election issue. These incredibly uninformed people are still out there and ready to vote again, and that is a danger that will not go away easily.

  7. #757
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Why not defend Obama and his decisions rather than discuss me. If I am wrong then you have a great opportunity to score some points.

    The real problem that faces the country are those people who were stupid enough to vote for Obama a second time, who genuinely didn't understand the problems facing America and voted because they believed there was a genuine 'war on women', or that the Romney dog was an election issue. These incredibly uninformed people are still out there and ready to vote again, and that is a danger that will not go away easily.
    I've discussed you in part because you complain about EVERYTHING the president does no matter what and no matter how petty. Maybe if you don't want your bitch comments mentioned, you shouldn't make them.

    That goes both ways Grant. There are those that vote Republican simply because there is an R in front of their name. There are those that STILL think Obama is a Muslim, talk about low information voters. GOP voters are no different. God, anti-abortion, anti-SSM and you have a GOP voter for some. One-issue voters are not uncommon for EITHER party and it's pretty low information there.

    If you hate low information voters you wouldn't vote for either the Dems or GOP.

  8. #758
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I've discussed you in part because you complain about EVERYTHING the president does no matter what and no matter how petty. Maybe if you don't want your bitch comments mentioned, you shouldn't make them.
    They may be 'bitch comments' to you but they are also an opportunity to discuss rationally how wrong I am. Isn't debate why you are here?

    That goes both ways Grant. There are those that vote Republican simply because there is an R in front of their name. There are those that STILL think Obama is a Muslim, talk about low information voters. GOP voters are no different. God, anti-abortion, anti-SSM and you have a GOP voter for some. One-issue voters are not uncommon for EITHER party and it's pretty low information there.
    Sure, but voters also have to understand several issues at a time and then decide which is most important for the country. Is abortion, when we see terrorism on the rise everywhere, really the most important issue to an American? Or the government paying for birth control, or Romney saying something about a notebook?

    If you think God was the main issue for Republicans in the last election, or SSM, or abortion, then point to their platform, and not the leftist media who defines the issues so that the left will react emotionally rather than giving the intelligent responsible vote the nation required.

    If you hate low information voters you wouldn't vote for either the Dems or GOP.
    Romney was by far the better candidate, as is now generally conceded, but he lost. Who do we blame for that?

  9. #759
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Sure, but voters also have to understand several issues at a time and then decide which is most important for the country. Is abortion, when we see terrorism on the rise everywhere, really the most important issue to an American? Or the government paying for birth control, or Romney saying something about a notebook?
    Ask Republicans, because SSM, abortion IS important to them. We see it all the time in the Republican Primaries.

    If you think God was the main issue for Republicans in the last election, or SSM, or abortion, then point to their platform, and not the leftist media who defines the issues so that the left will react emotionally rather than giving the intelligent responsible vote the nation required.
    It's IN the GOP platform. If it isn't important, why make it part of their platform? I find it funny you blame the "leftist" media when in fact YOUR conservatives are more concerned with anti-SSM and abortion.

    Romney was by far the better candidate, as is now generally conceded, but he lost. Who do we blame for that?
    Your opinion noted, but no it isn't any more factual than saying Gore or Kerry would have been better than Bush.

  10. #760
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: US Airstrikes Under Way in Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Of course it is to you, because no matter WHAT Obama does you will criticize him. If he agrees with Republicans on a foreign policy, you will criticize him. Obama Deranged Syndrome to the fullest in regards to your comments.

    Yes, Obama is a horrible president, but even he gets it right sometimes which you will NEVER admit to. Your comments are no better than the left that criticized Bush for practically breathing.
    you nothing about Obama..

Page 76 of 81 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •