Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 156

Thread: Security breached: Intruder gets into White House

  1. #21
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,566

    Re: Security breached: Intruder gets into White House

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Maybe under the Obama administration the WH is adopting an "open borders" policy... (Tongue in cheek there)....
    Yeah, all that security and protection is just fear mongering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    the high desert
    Last Seen
    01-10-15 @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Security breached: Intruder gets into White House

    Quote Originally Posted by dogtowner View Post
    Irs become more challenging for them to give a rip. Is it really surprising they are more interested in getting drunk and whoreing ?
    They have a duty to be professionals.

  3. #23
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,772

    Re: Security breached: Intruder gets into White House

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No security system is 100% inpenetrable.
    If I didn't know better, I'd say you're happy the breech occurred but disappointed the guy didn't reach his target.
    "A fair exchange ain't no robbery." Tupac Shakur w/Digital Underground

  4. #24
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,781

    Re: Security breached: Intruder gets into White House

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    You're right. Romney, Gingrich, and McCain would have been a better choice.
    That's not what j-mac was implying. He was commenting on the silliness of the post, not on the partisanship.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-17-16 @ 05:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Security breached: Intruder gets into White House

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    They evacuated the Entire White House to top it off.....all for one intruder. BO had left the building too. Just think if BO would have been there. If he is afraid he will get hurt in a basketball game.....he would have panicked and split in 4 different directions over something like this. Just sayin.
    It only took five posts...

  6. #26
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,566

    Re: Security breached: Intruder gets into White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    If I didn't know better, I'd say you're happy the breech occurred but disappointed the guy didn't reach his target.
    Of course you would say that!

    It's because Liberals can't help but make it personal! You people amaze me! It's absolutely impossible for you all to disagree with someone, about the facts. You have to attack your opponent's character!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #27
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,781

    Re: Security breached: Intruder gets into White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    If I didn't know better, I'd say you're happy the breech occurred but disappointed the guy didn't reach his target.
    Ummm... I don't see apdst doing that.

    What is it with some of the liberals in this thread. Most of the conservatives are just discussing how bad it is that there was such a breech, not attacking Obama.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #28
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,772

    Re: Security breached: Intruder gets into White House

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Of course you would say that!

    It's because Liberals can't help but make it personal! You people amaze me! It's absolutely impossible for you all to disagree with someone, about the facts. You have to attack your opponent's character!
    Questionable character, maybe. But you make it so easy to bring your character into question with all of your anti-Obama rhetoric.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Ummm... I don't see apdst doing that.

    What is it with some of the liberals in this thread. Most of the conservatives are just discussing how bad it is that there was such a breech, not attacking Obama.
    All I'm saying that although some may find the breech unacceptable, others may secretly be disappointed the target wasn't acquired.
    Last edited by Objective Voice; 09-20-14 at 08:45 PM.
    "A fair exchange ain't no robbery." Tupac Shakur w/Digital Underground

  9. #29
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,566

    Re: Security breached: Intruder gets into White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    Questionable character, maybe. But you make it so easy to bring your character into question with all of your anti-Obama rhetoric.
    And then, you double down on your insults! That's sad, man! Really sad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #30
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,781

    Re: Security breached: Intruder gets into White House

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    All I'm saying that although some may find the breech unacceptable, others may secretly be disappointed the target wasn't acquired.
    Maybe, but I don't see anyone saying it or even implying it.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •