Page 74 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 1150

Thread: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl[W:641]

  1. #731
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    That's called a regional dialect. Try again.
    Is it, Don't remember Bobby or Teddy saying "have-erd"

  2. #732
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    So what? I know what transcripts are. There is no reason to post a students academic record on the wall. Test scores yes, but transcripts no. You loose.
    Be happy, college transcripts are no longer public but they use to be.

  3. #733
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,577

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    If you want to think that, no worries for me. Most people knew that he lost the election because of the economic meltdown, which is why he lost an election he may have had a chance to win. She got him more votes than she lost him.
    I disagree. Sarah Palin was a walking, talking screw up. She was an absolute nightmare from the moment she opened her mouth. When she was given interviews, she babbled and went on and on, and made herself look terrible.

    While I agree that McCain didn't have the best chance of getting elected simply because he was on the heels of Bush, she absolutely killed any chance he had to win. Nobody wanted him to die of a heart attack, and she take over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  4. #734
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,285

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Circle himself with plenty of good people? Like who, for instance?
    Rather rhetorical don't you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  5. #735
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,285

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by GBFAN View Post
    I would suggest that the Democrat Party shouldn't raise the issue of vetting a candidate ... people who live in glass houses, and all that stuff.
    Such as?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  6. #736
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,095

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    I disagree. Sarah Palin was a walking, talking screw up. She was an absolute nightmare from the moment she opened her mouth. When she was given interviews, she babbled and went on and on, and made herself look terrible.

    While I agree that McCain didn't have the best chance of getting elected simply because he was on the heels of Bush, she absolutely killed any chance he had to win. Nobody wanted him to die of a heart attack, and she take over.
    Okay, we have to disagree. I know otherwise.

  7. #737
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,285

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    What would make anyone think that Sarah Palin was itching to set off nukes?
    That twit would bomb Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  8. #738
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    I stand corrected. Was never required to write a senior thesis or anyone I know. My bad.

    However I'd still like to see that thesis of Obama's that you Or someone else said was so dismal. How did you access it? Do you have a link?
    It was somebody else.

    I would rather see Obama's application for a foreign student loan when he was attending Occidental.

    You are aware that Barack Obama was a British subject and a Kenyan citizen at birth because his father was a Marxist British subject and Kenyan citizen. Something to do with the Law of Nations and English Common Law.

    Obama also attended a school in Indonesia where Indonesian citizenship was required to attend that particular school. For some strange reason, those records can't be found either.

    Maybe Obama had quad citizenship ?

  9. #739
    Educator
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Last Seen
    10-23-14 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    945

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Yup, and we didn't have boots on the ground until the last half of the 60s. We were there, more or less administratively, but that's about it.
    You probably want to mention that to the 2500 troops that died prior to 1965.

  10. #740
    Educator
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Last Seen
    10-23-14 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    945

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    That twit would bomb Canada.
    Classy, very classy ... I always admire the intellectual superiority of the left.

Page 74 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •