Page 64 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 1150

Thread: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl[W:641]

  1. #631
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,612

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    You are the one that has attempted to bring your brats into the conversation. No one was referring to your simple-minded family, except for you.
    Keep family out of it. It's not cool to talk about other people's families unless they are here to defend themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  2. #632
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    You are the one that has attempted to bring your brats into the conversation. No one was referring to your simple-minded family, except for you.
    This just keeps getting better and better!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #633
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    He's not going after your kids. He's making fun of Bush.
    He referred to my kids and Texmex doubled down. It's what you people do...you have nothing else to offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #634
    Guru
    Porchev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    GA
    Last Seen
    01-08-17 @ 12:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    3,092

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Just think, the loudmouth Lefties posting in this thread and spamming the forum put a retard in the White House.
    .............................. (^edited)

    This thread has gotten so ugly and hateful I am surprised it hasn't been flushed yet.

  5. #635
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,804

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Like when your team incessantly attacked Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton and Barack's two daughters--
    not to mention the despicable way they've attacked the "monkey" Moo-chelle/Mooch-elle .
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Like when Obama didn't know the difference between corpse and corps?
    Physics is Phun

  6. #636
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,804

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    As with the ant-ObamaBots with their pounding of your Ptrsident's wife and daughters .
    Quote Originally Posted by Porchev View Post
    .............................. (^edited)

    This thread has gotten so ugly and hateful I am surprised it hasn't been flushed yet.
    Physics is Phun

  7. #637
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,804

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    He did neither.
    This is just more faux outrage trying to play the "sympathy" card that doesn't become the GOPs .
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    He referred to my kids and Texmex doubled down. It's what you people do...you have nothing else to offer.
    Physics is Phun

  8. #638
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    He's not going after your kids. He's making fun of Bush.
    Pretty amazing huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  9. #639
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You said, "your children". Are you that unable to convey thought through the written word?
    Dude, everyone else got it. But not you. Says a lot right there.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why would you even mention my children? What business are they of your's?
    Gonna black knight on this? You are embarrassing yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  10. #640
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Dude, everyone else got it. But not you. Says a lot right there.



    Gonna black knight on this? You are embarrassing yourself.
    Learn to write and there wouldn't be any misunderstanding. K?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •