Page 60 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 1150

Thread: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl[W:641]

  1. #591
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    She's respected more so than the Alaskan Slut!
    Slut?

    Beautiful!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #592
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    She was until she let Bush make an ass out of her regarding WMD in Iraq posing a threat of "mushroom clouds" appearing in the US. Bush ruined Powell's political career too.

    And Dumbass Republicans wonder why 90-plus percent of Blacks vote Democrat.
    You think that's why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #593
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    He got only through affirmative action, the same way he got the presidency. Articles: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write
    Haha! A link from a site that has a political agenda and makes stuff up.

    No surprise there and no surpruse why you guys gobble this stuff up.

    Good Grief!

  4. #594
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,805

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Slut?

    Beautiful!
    Dingbat yes. Slut no. At least there is no evidence to that effect. Substantiation of the former, however, is solid.

  5. #595
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,805

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You think that's why?
    No. I know that's why.

  6. #596
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    I know, most people I hear who mispronounce Illinois are well educated college grads.

    I seem to remember a Senator on C-Span last year who mispronounced Illinois. ****ing unbelievable.

    I remember back in the 70's of a debate with the word "either." Is it pronounced ee-ther or ii-ther ? It all depends in what part of the country you live.
    You're wrong again. Most people that pronounce words incorrectly lack education and are ignorant. But hey if it makes you feel superior keep making stuff up.

  7. #597
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    No. I know that's why.
    Your evidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #598
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Sarah Palin did not receive any affirmative action boosts to her success, Barrack Obama did. How Obama had managed to become the president of the Harvard Law Review Without Publishing Anything Of His Own | The Obama Hustle
    Why do you keep repeating that baldfaced lie when it's been shown to you it is utter bullsheet? My God talk about desperate!

  9. #599
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Dingbat yes. Slut no. At least there is no evidence to that effect. Substantiation of the former, however, is solid.
    Nearly 600 posts and you still don't have a legitimate criticism of Sarah Palin. The best you all can come up with, is she's a dingbat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #600
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 08:10 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,386

    Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    I can't believe this thread just hit 600. I would say it is a slow News day, but there is other stuff to report that isn't Sarah Palin lol.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •