Page 6 of 115 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 1150

Thread: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl[W:641]

  1. #51
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,276

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    What story?
    ..
    Dude, this story is in USA Today, Washington Times. They are hardly liberal.

    Sarah Palin clan involved in Anchorage dog sled melee: report - Washington Times
    Sarah Palin, family involved in big Alaska party brawl
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  2. #52
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,706

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    It pissed me off...

    You could poll a Jerry Springer audience and you would find that 99% are progressive Obama supporters.
    I think you are wrong - but I gave your post a LIKE because it made me laugh.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  3. #53
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,551

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Yes. And they are selective. To suggest otherwise is a lie. Go there now and see if you can find this story.
    Here is one:

    Police in Alaska investigate fight at party attended by members of Sarah Palin's family | Fox News
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  4. #54
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,276

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Go to the main site. Nowhere to be found on the first page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  5. #55
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,551

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Go to the main site. Nowhere to be found on the first page.
    Why should it be there?
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl


  7. #57
    Politically Correct

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:54 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Palin's greatest crime was that she ran for VP and is a woman.
    I think the crime is the GOP's for offering her the VP nod solely on the basis of her being a woman.
    (avatar by Thomas Nast)

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    I think you are wrong - but I gave your post a LIKE because it made me laugh.
    You think conservatives could even tolerate that bull****?

    On one hand you call conservatives religious nuts - yet you think they watch Jerry Springer?

    IMO, Jerry Springer is a perfect example of what the progressive utopia would be - and anyone who finds any of that crap amusing has serious issues despite the fact that half of the stories are actors just acting.

    No you can find the real Jerry Springer issues generally in the Obama hotbeds across the US...

  9. #59
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,276

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Why should it be there?
    Well let's see, if Bill Clinton's family was involved in a drunken brawl do you think it would be there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  10. #60
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,276

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    You think conservatives could even tolerate that bull****?

    On one hand you call conservatives religious nuts - yet you think they watch Jerry Springer?.
    You are delusional if you think the audience for Springer is all liberals. Hell most of them have no teeth. And we all know how they vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

Page 6 of 115 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •