Page 40 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 1150

Thread: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl[W:641]

  1. #391
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,026

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    W and Bubba seem to get along just fine.
    What's your point?

  2. #392
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,026

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    It's difficult only for those without a sense of humor. It's not a selfie.
    Thank God. I'd hate to see the bacteria you'd inoculate your nose with.

  3. #393
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Say the dude with the pencils up his nose.
    A humor hater? And they're not pencils..... do you even know what a pencil looks like?

    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #394
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    A humor hater? And they're not pencils..... do you even know what a pencil looks like?

    Definitely sharper than palin.

  5. #395
    Guru
    Hari Seldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,572

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Then there's Illinois. I'd be a rich man if I had a dollar evety time I've heard it pronounced Illinoise!
    I remember my first job. I had to call Dez Moinez. Guilty as charged.
    Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
    Isaac Asimov

  6. #396
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    You're welcome.

    You see we don't ignore the facts.
    You all create your own facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #397
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    She said it didn't she?
    The president thinks there are 57 states.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #398
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Moderator's Warning:
    Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl[W:641] Gentlemen.... take it down a notch please.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  9. #399
    Guru

    cAPSLOCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,922
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Good Morning America Interviews Witness to Palin Family's Drunken Brawl - Witness Then Fired From Job - Little Green Footballs

    Some folks may never lose a toe, but then again, some folks will.... Like Cletus the Slack Jawed Yokel!
    Am I right to assume you are the sort of fellow who would object to labels like "Jerome the Big Lipped Hoodrat"?

    Then... why...

  10. #400
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,235

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by cAPSLOCK View Post
    Am I right to assume you are the sort of fellow who would object to labels like "Jerome the Big Lipped Hoodrat"?

    Then... why...
    Quote from The Simpsons, get over it.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Page 40 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •