Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1150

Thread: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl[W:641]

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    The fact that this made national news is a greater indictment of the main stream media and their liberal bias, than it is of the Palin family.

    National news... Seriously?
    Every time a progressive politician does something anti-social it's buried on the last page of the paper under a blurb (which no one reads) yet when it's a non-progressive it's front page news and it runs for days...

    No wonder why progressives think they're so great - when you control the information you can paint any picture you want. Welcome 1984.

  2. #22
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,369

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Good Morning America Interviews Witness to Palin Family's Drunken Brawl - Witness Then Fired From Job - Little Green Footballs

    Some folks may never lose a toe, but then again, some folks will.... Like Cletus the Slack Jawed Yokel!
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Good Morning America Interviews Witness to Palin Family's Drunken Brawl - Witness Then Fired From Job - Little Green Footballs

    Some folks may never lose a toe, but then again, some folks will.... Like Cletus the Slack Jawed Yokel!
    When I was 16 I got fired for giving an interview to a local newspaper over an internal investigation at the KFC I worked at..

    ALL companies/corporations don't like it when their employees talk to the press - regardless of the situation. That is why companies/corporations have PR departments.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    When I was 16 I got fired for giving an interview to a local newspaper over an internal investigation at the KFC I worked at..

    ALL companies/corporations don't like it when their employees talk to the press - regardless of the situation. That is why companies/corporations have PR departments.
    So how many rats were fried by KFC and put in the buckets ?

  5. #25
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,695

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    WOW, partisan journalism if I have ever seen it..... I remember when Shelia Jackson slapped the **** out of a security guard the progressive MSM portrayed the incident as just a "misunderstanding", now Palin's daughter slaps/punches some dude (probably justified) and it's "Jerry Springer?"

    Democrats and progressives have absolutely no problem with violence when they're the ones who commit the violence - and they love violence.

    Cant say I'm a "Palin fan" but I know partisan bull**** when I see it, and quite frankly given all the crap Palin and her family as received over the last several years I'm glad one of the Palin's just went off and beat someone down....

    I would love to know who she hit -- I bet it was a snarky progressive talking **** - or some sort of progressive spy or punk looking to make their lives miserable.
    Was that Jackson? I recall an incident with Cynthia McKinney but not Sheila Jackson-Lee.

  6. #26
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    This is about as interesting to me as what Kim Kardashian had for breakfast.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #27
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Palin's greatest crime was that she ran for VP and is a woman. That just pissed the left off so much they stalk her to this day. .
    You go ahead and keep telling yourself that. The fact is the right tried to pawn this moron off as qualified. As they said on SNL, she's a quitter who couldn't finish dinner. What a absolute embarrassment she was and still is. To think this bimbo could have been a heartbeat away from POTUS.

    Family brawl...this really is Jerry Springer **** right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  8. #28
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Every time a progressive politician does something anti-social it's buried on the last page of the paper under a blurb
    Notice you don't see this on Fake News.

    As if somehow the right wing media isn't selective?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  9. #29
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    WOW, partisan journalism if I have ever seen it..... I remember when Shelia Jackson slapped the **** out of a security guard the progressive MSM portrayed the incident as just a "misunderstanding", now Palin's daughter slaps/punches some dude (probably justified) and it's "Jerry Springer?".
    Why would it probably be justified? You don't know jack **** about what happened. This is so in character for this family. Hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  10. #30
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post



    I believe she committed the crime of being the woman every American man wished they had married, and the progressive women in American felt insecure so she had to be destroyed with personal attacks, undo attention to her close and personal life and a continuing sick obsession with anything Palin.
    And you'd be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •