Page 25 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 1150

Thread: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl[W:641]

  1. #241
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    I cracked up over the airplane in the yard.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  2. #242
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Do you really believe that crap? Really?
    Of course, it justifies "his side" doing it.

  3. #243
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,239

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mittner View Post
    Completing school alone is rarely a good indicator of intelligence; only a person's ability to follow instructions and cram for tests. Some degrees require courses that reveal and even expand intelligence, but that would require looking deeper than anyone is here.

    In short, there are a lot of degrees that can be completed and a person can still be dirt-brain stupid.
    Vice versa, a person can be incredibly intelligent and do horrible in a school environment--some of history's greatest minds fit this category.
    Finishing a term of office tells lots about a person...

    She hit her level of incompetence at community college and just skated ever since then...
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  4. #244
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,239

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mittner View Post
    Completing school alone is rarely a good indicator of intelligence; only a person's ability to follow instructions and cram for tests. Some degrees require courses that reveal and even expand intelligence, but that would require looking deeper than anyone is here.

    In short, there are a lot of degrees that can be completed and a person can still be dirt-brain stupid.
    Vice versa, a person can be incredibly intelligent and do horrible in a school environment--some of history's greatest minds fit this category.

    Get accepted into and graduate from Harvard law...then get back to me.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  5. #245
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    I prefer Busch Light and Folgers--I'm out of motel coffee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Of course, it justifies "his side" doing it.
    Makes me last a lot longer .
    Physics is Phun

  6. #246
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Where did GWB's National Guard records disappear to, since yer back to bashing your CiC ?
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Our sitting president doesn't know the difference between corpse and corps. Who's stoo-pid?
    Physics is Phun

  7. #247
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    I bet this place wasn't quite a quiet riot around here during the election of 2008 for you old-timers .
    There are numerous ways where you can go back and see what was going on the DP back in 2008.

    Every thing that is being posted on the DP or any other political forum is being archived by universities, Google, and I just discovered a few months ago Wikipedia is now archiving every thing that's being put up on the web. I understand the purpose but when will they allow access to the public ?

    I went back and took a look at the DP back in 2008. That's about all I'm going to say.

  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Where did GWB's National Guard records disappear to, since yer back to bashing your CiC ?
    Hey, I saw G.W. Bush's SRB. He scored higher on the officers qualification test than John Kerry.

  9. #249
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Every thing that is being posted on the DP or any other political forum is being archived by universities, Google, and I just discovered a few months ago Wikipedia is now archiving every thing that's being put up on the web. I understand the purpose but when will they allow access to the public ?
    Isn't just one current forum with whackjobs, hacks, nuts and imbeciles enough? Who would want to go through dumpsters full of it?

  10. #250
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Gilbert, Arizona
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    403

    Re: Sarah Palin's Family Allegedly in Alaska House Party Brawl

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    And a lot of "dirt-brain stupid" people can't even make it through high school. What's your point?

    And please don't site the Einstein poor grades myth as one of your examples.
    I thought my point rather obvious: judging a person's intelligence on their success in school is very prone to inaccurate determinations.

Page 25 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •