Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 330

Thread: Ted Cruz Gets Boos From Christians by Praising Israel[W:329]

  1. #141
    Sage
    Geoist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    9,829

    Re: Ted Cruz Gets Boos From Christians by Praising Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    by your logic ..not mine..
    No, it is the same logic.

    I oppose racially-based affirmative action. Not because I hate black people or other minorities, but because I believe such point systems should focus on socio-economic status. According to people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, that still makes me a "racist."

    I also oppose federally funding Israel and really any other country. Not because I hate Jews but because I believe taxpayer money should stay in the US and benefit those who pay the taxes. According to people like you that makes me an "anti-semite."

    Congratulations, you are the conservative equivalent of a Jesse Jackson.
    "Men did not make the earth ... it is the value of the improvement only, and not the earth itself, that is individual property... Every proprietor owes to the community a ground rent for the land which he holds." -- Thomas Paine, Agrarian Justice
    http://www.wealthandwant.com/

  2. #142
    Sage
    Geoist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    9,829

    Re: Ted Cruz Gets Boos From Christians by Praising Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    My lord.. by supporting Israel if we did it 100% then Israel would not have to go to war..its called a deterant...
    I'm not saying we support Israel 100%, only that people like Cruz think we should.


    but Obama is sending money to the muslim brotherhood..
    And we should oppose that, as well.


    and how do you know they can do it all on their own.. if they could Irans reactors would be gone by now..
    They could, but they don't. They feed off the teet that is the US government.
    "Men did not make the earth ... it is the value of the improvement only, and not the earth itself, that is individual property... Every proprietor owes to the community a ground rent for the land which he holds." -- Thomas Paine, Agrarian Justice
    http://www.wealthandwant.com/

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Ted Cruz Gets Boos From Christians by Praising Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoist View Post
    No, it is the same logic.

    I oppose racially-based affirmative action. Not because I hate black people or other minorities, but because I believe such point systems should focus on socio-economic status. According to people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, that still makes me a "racist."

    I also oppose federally funding Israel and really any other country. Not because I hate Jews but because I believe taxpayer money should stay in the US and benefit those who pay the taxes. According to people like you that makes me an "anti-semite."

    Congratulations, you are the conservative equivalent of a Jesse Jackson.

    again.. why have allies?.. I dont care about your social squabbles on AA...

    PS.we are "not funding " Israel.. we are paying to have an ally in the region that can be trusted and one that we get lots of perks from having ..unlike many others we just flush money to

  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Ted Cruz Gets Boos From Christians by Praising Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoist View Post
    I'm not saying we support Israel 100%, only that people like Cruz think we should.




    And we should oppose that, as well.




    They could, but they don't. They feed off the teet that is the US government.

    you know nothing.. youre simply arguing to make sure Israel stays vulnerable..

    any buying your jive?

  5. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Ted Cruz Gets Boos From Christians by Praising Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoist View Post
    I'm not saying we support Israel 100%, only that people like Cruz think we should.




    And we should oppose that, as well.




    They could, but they don't. They feed off the teet that is the US government.
    Im saying by "supporting" Israel that if Obama came out without waver and said "if you lob a rocket at Israel you will be destroyed by all the force of the USA and Israel have within 5 minutes".. that Israel would never have to worry about having to go to war to protect themselves..

    Iran may be a nice place for you to live.. they dont give any tax dollars to anyone

  6. #146
    Sage
    Geoist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    9,829

    Re: Ted Cruz Gets Boos From Christians by Praising Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    again.. why have allies?..
    Depends on what you mean by "ally." I have no problem trading and being friendly with countries like Israel. And when in the (hopefully rare) case of war, forming an alliance to fight a common enemy is understandable. But the situation in Gaza is for Palestinians and Israelis to settle. US should butt out.

    I dont care about your social squabbles on AA...
    Lol, either you don't get it or you just want to avoid reality. The analogy is to illustrate the ridiculousness of your claim. Not everyone who opposes Israel's actions is a bigot. Get over it.


    PS.we are "not funding " Israel.. we are paying to have an ally in the region that can be trusted and one that get lots of perks from having ..unlike many others we just flush money to
    Paying and funding are the same thing. You are just being silly, now.
    "Men did not make the earth ... it is the value of the improvement only, and not the earth itself, that is individual property... Every proprietor owes to the community a ground rent for the land which he holds." -- Thomas Paine, Agrarian Justice
    http://www.wealthandwant.com/

  7. #147
    Sage
    Geoist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    9,829

    Re: Ted Cruz Gets Boos From Christians by Praising Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    you know nothing.. youre simply arguing to make sure Israel stays vulnerable..
    No, I'm arguing to allow Israel be independent and decide its own destiny. You neocons, on the other hand, want to keep Israel dependent on US money.
    "Men did not make the earth ... it is the value of the improvement only, and not the earth itself, that is individual property... Every proprietor owes to the community a ground rent for the land which he holds." -- Thomas Paine, Agrarian Justice
    http://www.wealthandwant.com/

  8. #148
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Ted Cruz Gets Boos From Christians by Praising Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoist View Post
    Depends on what you mean by "ally." I have no problem trading and being friendly with countries like Israel. And when in the (hopefully rare) case of war, forming an alliance to fight a common enemy is understandable. But the situation in Gaza is for Palestinians and Israelis to settle. US should butt out.



    Lol, either you don't get it or you just want to avoid reality. The analogy is to illustrate the ridiculousness of your claim. Not everyone who opposes Israel's actions is a bigot. Get over it.




    Paying and funding are the same thing. You are just being silly, now.
    funding infers they can not exist without the funds.. paying is to receive services..

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Ted Cruz Gets Boos From Christians by Praising Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoist View Post
    No, I'm arguing to allow Israel be independent and decide its own destiny. You neocons, on the other hand, want to keep Israel dependent on US money.
    so you are insuring Israels destruction...your words are nonsense..

    You just hide behind words.. your moral clarity is non existant

  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ask the NSA
    Last Seen
    07-24-16 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    5,849
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ted Cruz Gets Boos From Christians by Praising Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Then you're not really a libertarian and you're simply a liberal hiding behind what you see as a more acceptable label.
    The king of libertarianism has spoken!


Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •