These two new witness statements confirm what other witnesses have already said, that:
1) Michael Brown was running away from the police officer;
2) Officer Wilson did shoot at Michael Brown as he was running away which would support how some witnesses wrongfully made the claim that Michael Brown was "shot in the back";
3) Michael Brown did have his hand up.
4) Michael Brown was shot multiple times, once in the head, several times in the body.
5) Michael Brown died of multiple gun shot wounds.
I think the fact that these witnesses don't live in Ferguson, MO adds alittle more creditability to other eyewitness accounts of what happened. I'm still very willing to wait until all the evidence comes out at trial before saying guilt or innocent, murder or self-defense.
Last edited by Objective Voice; 09-11-14 at 04:34 PM.
"A fair exchange ain't no robbery." Tupac Shakur w/Digital Underground
A screaming comes across the sky.
It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow