Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Ex-Senator: FBI covered up 9/11 investigation

  1. #1
    Sage
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    12,322

    Ex-Senator: FBI covered up 9/11 investigation

    Interesting allegations, which I believe are the tip of the iceberg for what happened on 9/11.

    Allegation by former Senator Bob Graham: FBI cover-up of 9/11 investigation

  2. #2
    Sage
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    12,322

    Re: Ex-Senator: FBI covered up 9/11 investigation

    "Sarasota, Florida -- On the eve of the 13th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, we are now learning of allegations of a major FBI cover-up that connects Sarasota and the 9/11 hijackers to the Saudi Arabian government. As 10 Investigates discovered, there is a growing chorus calling for the reopening of the 9/11 investigation and it is being led by one of Florida's most influential leaders: former Senator Bob Graham."

    Graham is right, we need a new and impartial investigation, the 9/11 Commission Report was designed to fail. I'd like Jesse Ventura to lead the investigation, that'd but the fire under Bush/Cheney/and Rumsfeld.

  3. #3
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,732

    Re: Ex-Senator: FBI covered up 9/11 investigation

    Ffs..
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

  4. #4
    Sage
    Crovax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,557

    Re: Ex-Senator: FBI covered up 9/11 investigation

    Graham has been talking about Saudi involvement for a while each year his accusations get more and more outrageous. Just a few more 9/11 anniversaries and he will be MIHOPing himself to the insane asylum

  5. #5
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,564

    Re: Ex-Senator: FBI covered up 9/11 investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Graham is right, we need a new and impartial investigation, the 9/11 Commission Report was designed to fail. I'd like Jesse Ventura to lead the investigation...
    OMG, now there's a good way to have any shred of credibility disappear! A guy from one of those "Ghost Hunter" shows would be Better. Wait, Adam and Jamie from Mythbusters could do it.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  6. #6
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,277

    Re: Ex-Senator: FBI covered up 9/11 investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    "Sarasota, Florida -- On the eve of the 13th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, we are now learning of allegations of a major FBI cover-up that connects Sarasota and the 9/11 hijackers to the Saudi Arabian government. As 10 Investigates discovered, there is a growing chorus calling for the reopening of the 9/11 investigation and it is being led by one of Florida's most influential leaders: former Senator Bob Graham."

    Graham is right, we need a new and impartial investigation, the 9/11 Commission Report was designed to fail. I'd like Jesse Ventura to lead the investigation, that'd but the fire under Bush/Cheney/and Rumsfeld.
    LOL!

    Jesse Ventura ?

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    01-28-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    5,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ex-Senator: FBI covered up 9/11 investigation

    While a massive opening (transparency & declassification) of purposely withheld information is needed and necessary, I don't get the insistence of re-investigating 9/11. Just release *all* 9/11 information and let the facts fall where they do.

    Think of it this way: a Presidentially hand-picked investigative team's independence and credibility will be immediately questioned, same as a team lead by someone like Jesse Ventura.

    All we should want is the information. We can piece it together ourselves and avoid the obligatory "this is what we want you to believe" government approach.

    It's been 13 years since 9/11, it is long past due for American's trust to be verified: open up the books.

  8. #8
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Ex-Senator: FBI covered up 9/11 investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Interesting allegations, which I believe are the tip of the iceberg for what happened on 9/11.

    Allegation by former Senator Bob Graham: FBI cover-up of 9/11 investigation
    There's been information about this from the beginning, glad to see it here anyway. Also of the nineteen hijackers, fifteen of them were from Saudi Arabia.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •