Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 476

Thread: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

  1. #391
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Alright, you want it spelled out for you.

    You say it because it sounds Muslim. You say it because it makes him sound less than a good American, because you believe Muslims are inferior.

    In short, you are a racist.
    Islam is not a race.

    It's odd though that even atheists feel they have to defend Islam, one of the worst religions to ever strike mankind..

  2. #392
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,867

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Islam is not a race.

    It's odd though that even atheists feel they have to defend Islam, one of the worst religions to ever strike mankind..
    Who on earth is defending Islam here? Do you just read what you want to read and concoct your half-baked opinions based on that?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  3. #393
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Who on earth is defending Islam here? Do you just read what you want to read and concoct your half-baked opinions based on that?
    Do you agree that Islam is not a race?

    Why are you offended by someone using the Presidents middle name? Do you think Obama should be offended or hurt by it also?

  4. #394
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,867

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Do you agree that Islam is not a race?
    Yes, which has zero to do with the mythical "defense of Islam" that you accused someone of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Why are you offended by someone using the Presidents middle name? Do you think Obama should be offended or hurt by it also?
    I'm not "offended," I just know damn well why it's being done. Pure hackery.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #395
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Yes, which has zero to do with the mythical "defense of Islam" that you accused someone of. I'm not "offended," I just know damn well why it's being done. Pure hackery.
    Pure hackery is no reason to get so excited and defensive, and a rather silly accusation also.

    What's your real reason?

  6. #396
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,867

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Pure hackery is no reason to get so excited and defensive, and a rather silly accusation also.

    What's your real reason?
    "Excited and defensive"? Pretty weak attempt at marginalization there, bro.

    I told you my "real reason." The fact that you don't like it is not my problem. Tell it to someone who cares.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #397
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Islam is not a race.

    It's odd though that even atheists feel they have to defend Islam, one of the worst religions to ever strike mankind..
    Atheists wish that there were no religion, but that sense there are, that Christians ought not feel superior.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #398
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,950

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    See above.
    No case up above.

  9. #399
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,950

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Alright, you want it spelled out for you.

    You say it because it sounds Muslim. You say it because it makes him sound less than a good American, because you believe Muslims are inferior.

    In short, you are a racist.
    You are attempting to speak for me...however you are only showing your own racism as well as your inability to distinguish between race and religion. I don't have a problem with most Muslims....just the fanatical ones and those who do not condemn the extremists who are hijacking their religion. I highlight Obama's middle name because it matches the last name of the late "butcher of Bagdad...Saddam Hussein....the character that led the US to get involved in two bloody wars. One in 1991 and one in 2003. And by the way, Saddam Hussein was a secularist.....unless he saw political benefit and bringing up religion.

  10. #400
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,950

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Islam is not a race.

    It's odd though that even atheists feel they have to defend Islam, one of the worst religions to ever strike mankind..
    Yes.....many of the same liberals who scream racism every time islam is criticized at any level are the same liberals who are condemning prayer or any public expression of Christianity in public school systems in the US. They don't seem to have a problem with the madressas in the third world though.

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •