Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 476

Thread: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

  1. #381
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,805

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    ISIL doesn't dither as this House/Senate does .

    McCain didn't want a vote on a war resolution afew weeks ago, now he does.
    And scheduled votes are being prevented until after the election, giving GOPs cover.

    Yet now McCain worriedly asks if the free Syrian army will attack Assad?
    After he wanted to bomb Assad.

    And now McCain is fighting with Rand Paul.
    Physics is Phun

  2. #382
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    04-07-15 @ 09:18 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    1,018

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    It is his middle name is it not?
    That's like referring to President Garfield as "Abram" and suggesting he was Jewish and anti-Christian. It's rather puerile, not to mention counterfactual. But don't let that stop you.

  3. #383
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,977

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    It increases the likelihood you are a bigot.

    Deal with it.
    Your response suggests that you may be a bigot. I merely referred to Barack "Hussein" Obama by his middle name. Is their something wrong with his middle name?

  4. #384
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,977

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    You know goddamn well it is; stop being obtuse.

    I assume you'll be referring to all Presidents by their middle names from now on. Either that, or you have exposed yourself as little more than a partisan hack.
    Nah....Just the present one. What's wrong with his middle name?

  5. #385
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    04-07-15 @ 09:18 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    1,018

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Nah....Just the present one. What's wrong with his middle name?
    You tell us; you're weirdly using it out of context.

  6. #386
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,893

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Nah....Just the present one. What's wrong with his middle name?
    I rest my case.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #387
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,977

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I rest my case.
    What case is that?

  8. #388
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,893

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    What case is that?
    See above.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #389
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,691

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    Your response suggests that you may be a bigot. I merely referred to Barack "Hussein" Obama by his middle name. Is their something wrong with his middle name?
    Alright, you want it spelled out for you.

    You say it because it sounds Muslim. You say it because it makes him sound less than a good American, because you believe Muslims are inferior.

    In short, you are a racist.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  10. #390
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    ISIL doesn't dither as this House/Senate does .

    McCain didn't want a vote on a war resolution afew weeks ago, now he does.
    And scheduled votes are being prevented until after the election, giving GOPs cover.

    Yet now McCain worriedly asks if the free Syrian army will attack Assad?
    After he wanted to bomb Assad.

    And now McCain is fighting with Rand Paul.
    McCain is not the President or a leader anywhere in the government. He has an opinion based on broad experience however.

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •