Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 476

Thread: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

  1. #301
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,861

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Oh everything Obama blunders on is just a "mistake" - yeah well he surely seems to make a ****-ton of mistakes then.....

    Obama makes G.W look like Winston Churchill....
    Oh, stop it. The claim that Obama bumbles and stumbles his way through speaking like Bush did is simply asinine.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #302
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Another ignorant comment to add to the pile.

    Note: Believing something doesn't mean it's true. Remember Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny, you do know they aren't real, don't you?
    Talk about dumb and irrelevant comments... Do you know anyone claiming to be Santa Claus or Superman?

    So you know better than members of ISIS whether or not they are Islamic?

    Another Obama worshiper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  3. #303
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Oh, stop it. The claim that Obama bumbles and stumbles his way through speaking like Bush did is simply asinine.
    Yeah right..... The difference is that Obama needs a teleprompter to sound intelligent and Bush just spoke, and every time Obama doesn't have his teleprompter he sounds like a moron.

    I don't think Obama has ANY idea about what is going on...... The guy knows nothing about nothing unless he has his teleprompter and has something to read from, but outside of that anytime he inserts his own original ideas into anything they sound high school at best.

    In short Obama is a puppet - he is reading someone elses material and when he is left to his own means he stumbles and mumbles and says irrelevant nonsense. Hell the guy cant even answer a question and when he does its some sort of a riddle...

  4. #304
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mittner View Post
    He did say that. Radical Islamists are not the same as mainstream Muslims.
    And he felt that needed explaining? No one knew that before?

    When his words need clarification and interpretation of what he really meant to say then it's finally time to have another look at this guy..
    No, but it does separate them from the recognized leaders and teachings of the Muslim faith.
    All these teaching are recognized, it's just that some have the sense to ignore the bad and understand the good while others. such as Christians for example, can't understand the difference.

    I completely disagree. There are some 1.6 billion Muslims in the world with only 20% of them being in the Middle-East, where we see the worst practices of it. But even then, the worst aspects are carried out by a tiny fraction of even that 20%.
    But you are lacking any support for these stats.
    I already did.
    An estimated 184,000 Muslim terrorists
    And it's easy to verify that there are approx. 1.6 billion Muslims on the planet.
    What about those Muslims who sympathize with terrorism, Jihad, a Caliphate, and so on. There are many more than that. The fact is that no one knows how many terrorists there are in the world, nor how many would choose to become terrorists.

    184,000 / 1,600,000,000 * 100 = 0.01%[/QUOTE]

  5. #305
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Yeah right..... The difference is that Obama needs a teleprompter to sound intelligent and Bush just spoke, and every time Obama doesn't have his teleprompter he sounds like a moron.

    I don't think Obama has ANY idea about what is going on...... The guy knows nothing about nothing unless he has his teleprompter and has something to read from, but outside of that anytime he inserts his own original ideas into anything they sound high school at best.

    In short Obama is a puppet - he is reading someone elses material and when he is left to his own means he stumbles and mumbles and says irrelevant nonsense. Hell the guy cant even answer a question and when he does its some sort of a riddle...
    The leftists believed Bush was stupid and Obama was smart, despite all the evidence to the contrary. Here's an understanding of why many thousands of people will now have to die, because of Obama and those who voted for him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53S5TKKsAc8

  6. #306
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Jeez people (many of you anyway)...take a pill.

    Obviously what Obama is doing is trying to stop retaliation/hate crimes against Muslims in America/elsewhere by trying to distance ISIS from the Islamic religion.

    And though he seems to be failing, I applaud the apparent effort.

    Unlike most of you (apparently), I think America should stay out of the Middle East and Obama is handling that region (and the country in general) terribly.

    But I give him credit for this.

  7. #307
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Gilbert, Arizona
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    403

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    And he felt that needed explaining? No one knew that before?
    When his words need clarification and interpretation of what he really meant to say then it's finally time to have another look at this guy..
    Yeah, because his political adversaries would never distort, misrepresent, or confuse what he says...

    All these teaching are recognized, it's just that some have the sense to ignore the bad and understand the good while others. such as Christians for example, can't understand the difference.
    So you think that every Imam that teaches the Quran teaches as much about the violence as they do about the peace?
    Because if the Imams don't recognize the violent intentions they aren't going to teach them to others.

    Just like priests and pastors no longer teach that it's alright to stone your daughters.

    But you are lacking any support for these stats.
    I've provided more support for my case than you have for yours.
    You don't think our intelligence agencies and other groups haven't estimated the number of terrorists that wish us harm? I even provided you a link to one such estimate. If you disagree with that estimate then cite your own, or explain why you think that estimate is flawed. Ignoring it so you can continue your argument only loses you credibility.

  8. #308
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Gilbert, Arizona
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    403

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    The leftists believed Bush was stupid and Obama was smart, despite all the evidence to the contrary. Here's an understanding of why many thousands of people will now have to die, because of Obama and those who voted for him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53S5TKKsAc8
    Is that why Bush was the one to begin planning our withdrawal?

  9. #309
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Jeez people (many of you anyway)...take a pill.

    Obviously what Obama is doing is trying to stop retaliation/hate crimes against Muslims in America/elsewhere by trying to distance ISIS from the Islamic religion.

    And though he seems to be failing, I applaud the apparent effort.

    Unlike most of you (apparently), I think America should stay out of the Middle East and Obama is handling that region (and the country in general) terribly.

    But I give him credit for this.
    Staying out of the Middle East will not stop terrorism. That Barrack Obama feels he has to explain that there are good and bad Muslims shows his contempt for the American people. Or at least those who voted for him.

  10. #310
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama: "ISIL Is Not Islamic"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mittner View Post
    Is that why Bush was the one to begin planning our withdrawal?
    It seems you've been misinformed.

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •