Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 214

Thread: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

  1. #171
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,007

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    The Warren Commission which the book uses to lay out its argument is fictional work. Got it.

    Warren Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



    Chapter 7



    Chapter 7

    You've officially jumped off the deep end apdst. Not only do you not know what a fact is (for example: Oswald tried to defect to Cuba and was denied. This was admitted by his wife and the Cubans). You also don't know what a theory is (for example: The Cubans and Oswald worked together to kill Kennedy). And you also don't seem to think that the Warren Commission (where all of this is proven/disproven) is a fictional work.
    Look, my man, your credibility went down the crapper the second your decided it would be a good idea to post a fiction book, in an attempt to pass it off as historical documentation.

    And CC calls ME a liar?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  2. #172
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    43,661

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You didn't read the information I provided for your education.
    Uh, yeah I did. The bombers were basically the modern-day equivalent of a terrorist cell.

    What, exactly, is your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What's next? You're going to tell us that Joe McCarthy created the HUAC and was it's chairman?
    Uh, no.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  3. #173
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,007

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Uh, yeah I did. The bombers were basically the modern-day equivalent of a terrorist cell.

    What, exactly, is your point?
    Yeah, communist terrorists.



    Uh, no.
    You goggled it, before you posted...huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #174
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    43,661

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yeah, communist terrorists.

    You goggled it, before you posted...huh?
    What, exactly, is your point? Just spit it out already and stop wasting everyone's time.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #175
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,368

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Look, my man, your credibility went down the crapper the second your decided it would be a good idea to post a fiction book, in an attempt to pass it off as historical documentation.

    And CC calls ME a liar?
    Lmao apdst - you still don't realize what I did, do you? I posted in both cases the same information from both a book taking a plausible account of what happened using facts (i.e: your "fictional book") and a historical document (The Warren Commission) and you refused to acknowledge what is an admitted fact in the historical document (the Warren commission) because you didn't know Oswald had tried to defect to Cuba. It's more than obvious now that you don't know what a fact is or how they work in terms of substantiating a claim.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  6. #176
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,007

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Lmao apdst - you still don't realize what I did, do you? I posted in both cases the same information from both a book taking a plausible account of what happened using facts (i.e: your "fictional book") and a historical document (The Warren Commission) and you refused to acknowledge what is an admitted fact in the historical document (the Warren commission) because you didn't know Oswald had tried to defect to Cuba. It's more than obvious now that you don't know what a fact is or how they work in terms of substantiating a claim.
    What your did was post a fiction book as historical evidence.

    APDST 10

    Hatuey's credibility: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #177
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,368

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What your did was post a fiction book as historical evidence.
    Lmao, apdst, last time I ask you: Is the Warren Commission a fictional book? Does it differ from the book I posted? Yes or no answers. When you answer them, you'll be able to tell us you know the difference between facts, evidence and conjecture.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  8. #178
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,007

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Lmao, apdst, last time I ask you: Is the Warren Commission a fictional book? Does it differ from the book I posted? Yes or no answers. When you answer them, you'll be able to tell us you know the difference between facts, evidence and conjecture.
    Look dude, you could bring Oswald back from the dead and your credibility would still be in the toilet...because...you tried to pass off a fiction book as historical evidence!

    Who's next? Daniel Steel?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #179
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,368

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Look dude, you could bring Oswald back from the dead and your credibility would still be in the toilet...because.
    Because you still wouldn't know the difference between a fact and conjecture. That book was conjecture based on facts. Your statement was conjecture based on facts. You couldn't tell the similarities could you? You did the exact same thing the book did and when called on it you stated the book was fiction and avoided the fact that your statement is just as much fiction as the book. Again apdst, look:

    1. Book, conjecture based on evidence and facts (like the fact that Oswald tried to defect to Cuba).
    2. You claim that Oswald and Cuba worked together to kill Kennedy (based on the fact that Oswald went to the Cuban agency to try and defect) - Conjecture.

    You seriously don't see it?
    Last edited by Hatuey; 09-08-14 at 12:04 AM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  10. #180
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,007

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Because you still wouldn't know the difference between a fact and a conjecture. For example, that book was conjecture based on facts. Your statement was conjecture based on facts. You couldn't tell the similarities could you?
    I know the difference between fact and fiction! Obviously, you don't! :lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •