Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 214

Thread: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

  1. #131
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You've already agreed that what I've posted is fact. What's your problem, dude?
    Do you know the difference between fact and evidence? Apparently not.

    Here is a fact: I was in a restaurant when someone was killed.
    Here is evidence: I had a gun that had been fired and was of the same caliber as the bullet that killed the person in the restaurant.

    See the difference? You are posting facts. You are not posting evidence.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #132
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    No apdst. You have posted no evidence. You don't seem to know what evidence is. You have posted information, and then YOU tried to make a connection between that information, a connection that fails because there is no PROOF that any is actually connected in the way that you claim. Your theory is as credible as all the other crack-pot fantasies.
    Wow!...you are serious!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #133
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Do you know the difference between fact and evidence? Apparently not.

    Here is a fact: I was in a restaurant when someone was killed.
    Here is evidence: I had a gun that had been fired and was of the same caliber as the bullet that killed the person in the restaurant.

    See the difference? You are posting facts. You are not posting evidence.
    Here's a fact: Oswald was observed entering the Cuban embassy in Mexico City.

    Another fact: Oswald was an admitted Marxist.

    And another fact: Oswald started a group called, "Hands Off Cuba".

    All the facts are the evidence I use to suggest that Oswald was working for the Cubans, when he assassinated Kennedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #134
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Uh, no...those are facts. Facts are evidence.
    No, facts are not evidence. Facts CAN BE evidence, but they can also just be facts.

    Supposition and conjecture would be the claim that there were multiple shooters. So far, there are no facts to support that theory.
    No, supposition and conjecture would be taking a group of facts and trying to form a conclusion about a situation without actual proof that the conclusion occurred. You have no proof of the conclusion. Only a group of facts that might or might not be part of that conclusion. But yours is just a theory, as you have no actual proof.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #135
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Wow!...you are serious!
    And you STILL don't know what evidence is... nor do you know what proof is.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #136
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Here's a fact: Oswald was observed entering the Cuban embassy in Mexico City.

    Another fact: Oswald was an admitted Marxist.

    And another fact: Oswald started a group called, "Hands Off Cuba".

    All the facts are the evidence I use to suggest that Oswald was working for the Cubans, when he assassinated Kennedy.
    Notice the word I placed in bold? Even YOU know it's not proof. You are suggesting. That's a theory, not proof. Congratulations. You now understand the difference.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #137
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    And you STILL don't know what evidence is... nor do you know what proof is.
    The best part of this, is that your superiority complex actually allows you to believe that you can redefine the English language.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #138
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Notice the word I placed in bold? Even YOU know it's not proof. You are suggesting. That's a theory, not proof. Congratulations. You now understand the difference.
    I never said it was proof. I said it's evidence--factual evidence--that supports my argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #139
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The best part of this, is that your superiority complex actually allows you to believe that you can redefine the English language.
    Actually, the best part of this is that your partisan hatred causes you to, once again, not admit you are wrong when it has been proven so.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #140
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I never said it was proof. I said it's evidence--factual evidence--that supports my argument.
    No, you made a definitive statement:

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Cubans assassinated Kennedy.
    No "argument". A statement of fact. You have been asked for PROOF of this definitive statement and you have provided NONE. You have provided a theory. Your comment above is not stated in a theoretical way. Now, you have two choices from what I see. Either admit that your original statement was either worded poorly or was really just a theory, or stick with the definitive statement and admit that you have either not provided or refused to provide PROOF of what you said, as has been requested.

    Of course, you COULD just keep doing what you are doing and making yourself look foolish by not admitting you messed up or are wrong.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •