Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 214

Thread: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

  1. #121
    Guru
    Gringo allstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Detroit area
    Last Seen
    07-27-17 @ 05:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,215

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    That was funny!

  2. #122
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Except the part where you claim he worked with the Cubans to kill Kennedy. There is no evidence of that. Only assumption. Please stop digging your hole.
    I've already posted the evidence. If you choose to ignore the facts and choose to go with the crack-pot fantasies, like a bullet that made two 180 degree turns in it's trajectory, that's your problem...not mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #123
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Actually, it is evidence. The strongest evidence that exists, so far.
    No, it isn't evidence. It's supposition and conjecture. Nothing more.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #124
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    My personal judgment has been that it was the Cubans acting at the behest of the Vietnamese. It's just my speculation.
    For the benefit of Communism, as a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #125
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,725
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    For the benefit of Communism, as a whole.
    Not really. In my speculation the Vietnamese feared Kennedy would lead a much more aggressive and effective intervention in their war than would Johnson.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  6. #126
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not theory. Everything I posted is fact.
    But had nothing to do with the point you were trying to prove.

    Everything else: the grassy knole shooters, the mob did it, the CIA did it, Oswald never even fired his weapon, the magic bullet, etc. are theories.
    As is yours. You have posted no evidence that proves your position. NONE whatsoever.

    You need to stop learning history from Oliver Stone movies.
    You need to stop believing what conspiracy theory stuff.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #127
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    No, it isn't evidence. It's supposition and conjecture. Nothing more.
    Uh, no...those are facts. Facts are evidence.

    Supposition and conjecture would be the claim that there were multiple shooters. So far, there are no facts to support that theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #128
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    But had nothing to do with the point you were trying to prove.



    As is yours. You have posted no evidence that proves your position. NONE whatsoever.



    You need to stop believing what conspiracy theory stuff.
    You've already agreed that what I've posted is fact. What's your problem, dude?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #129
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I've already posted the evidence. If you choose to ignore the facts and choose to go with the crack-pot fantasies, like a bullet that made two 180 degree turns in it's trajectory, that's your problem...not mine.
    No apdst. You have posted no evidence. You don't seem to know what evidence is. You have posted information, and then YOU tried to make a connection between that information, a connection that fails because there is no PROOF that any is actually connected in the way that you claim. Your theory is as credible as all the other crack-pot fantasies.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #130
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Cuban intelligence agencies recruit leftist professors

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Not really. In my speculation the Vietnamese feared Kennedy would lead a much more aggressive and effective intervention in their war than would Johnson.
    I think that Communists worldwide, believed that and that's what motivated Cuba--with Soviet support--to assassinate Kennedy. It's very believable that the Viets were in on it, however.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •