Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 615

Thread: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden[W:335:480]

  1. #431
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalublue View Post
    Dishonest, unless you believe that beheading cats and old ladies has featured in Friday prayers sermons. Classic straw man argument.
    I don't believe that he said anything about it being preached in sermons, so that is your strawman. But, and I'll ask here because I want you to clarify for the record, do you think that there are Mosque's in Britain where recruiting, and even collusion with terror organizations is carried out?

    Because if you don't think that is the case I give you Anjem Choudary:

    Anjem Choudary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #432
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Deleted.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #433
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Deleted.
    I wouldn't dismiss it so fast. As the saying goes Actions speak louder than words, and to date, an argument could be made that Obama is acting more like a Dhimmi than the leader of the Worlds lone super power.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #434
    Global Moderator
    Bodhidarma approves bigly
    Andalublue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Granada, España
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    26,111

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I don't believe that he said anything about it being preached in sermons, so that is your strawman. But, and I'll ask here because I want you to clarify for the record, do you think that there are Mosque's in Britain where recruiting, and even collusion with terror organizations is carried out?

    Because if you don't think that is the case I give you Anjem Choudary:

    Anjem Choudary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I think that I can assert, without fear of being proved wrong, that no British mosque has ever taught, or had visiting teachers teach, that Moslems should do what this guy did to poor Mrs Silva. I challenge you or your cohorts to prove otherwise while staying on-topic.
    "The crisis will end when fear changes sides" - Pablo Iglesias Turrión

    "Austerity is used as a cover to reconfigure society and increase inequality and injustice." - Jeremy Corbyn

  5. #435
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    That's always what really "matters".

    All the rest is bull**** used to disguise deeper issues.
    The deeper issues inherent in people appointing themselves as arbiter of whether or not a person is properly white seem better suited for other forums that specialize in these sorts of discussions.

    Especially since this should not be a discussion about race in the first place, but one of the religious practice revealed in the manner of the murder.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  6. #436
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    This is it? This is Russia and China on the move? LOL. This is the subtle give and take that goes on every year between local, regional, and world powers. Did Russia invade any countries we have defense agreements with?

    This is an opinion piece done by someone who does not like antiterrorism.
    You assume that "on the move" means militarily. If you have failed to notice that a decade, more, of bad policy in the ME is driving China and Russia closer together, I'm sorry, and only hope that we get into Washington, soon, people who begin to advance less confrontational and more beneficial policies in the Middle East, that work to contain militant Islamic groups, rather then open up areas for them to grow and prosper.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #437
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalublue View Post
    I think that I can assert, without fear of being proved wrong, that no British mosque has ever taught, or had visiting teachers teach, that Moslems should do what this guy did to poor Mrs Silva. I challenge you or your cohorts to prove otherwise while staying on-topic.
    0.jpg
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  8. #438
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalublue View Post
    I think that I can assert, without fear of being proved wrong, that no British mosque has ever taught, or had visiting teachers teach, that Moslems should do what this guy did to poor Mrs Silva. I challenge you or your cohorts to prove otherwise while staying on-topic.
    You obviously did not read about Mr. Choudary.....And you'll excuse me if I call bull **** on your claim "NO British Mosque..." No way you can know that....So, hyperbole is not an argument...Thanks.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #439
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Was the perp an Islamist? Don't you think sawing off some poor, defenseless woman's head with a knife is a bit extreme?
    Timothy McVeigh happened to be a Christian. He also happened to commit a crime far more horrific then this mentally ill fella in London. Did we label his crime an act of Christian extremism?
    Last edited by Montecresto; 09-08-14 at 12:13 PM.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #440
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by oneworld2 View Post
    Sorry but I live here and that's completely wrong.And equating " the left " to immigration policy is a fallacy because it is the wish of the employing class to bring down wages
    There's a half dozen posters here who view the right as a hammer and the left as a nail.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •