Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 615

Thread: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden[W:335:480]

  1. #411
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    "erry, It is possible to read reports critically. A black, drug dealing thug cuts the heads off a couple of cats and an old woman with a knife. The black thug is also a convert to Islam. Why would Scotland Yard confidently say it is not terrorism?"

    Cereal killers? As in Rice Crispies?
    If you're going to correct someone's grammar, then it's important you not make any grammatical errors yourself, as you just did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Do you feel safer?
    Because I carry a gun? Yes, that's why I carry a gun.

  2. #412
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden[W:335]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    If her ethnicity isn't important then it doesn't matter if I call her Hispanic. You wanted to correct me, which means her ethnicity is important to you regardless of the crime.
    No, I corrected you because you were wrong. It doesn't matter to me that you don't understand the difference, but it might matter to you at some point in your life.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  3. #413
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    If you're going to correct someone's grammar, then it's important you not make any grammatical errors yourself, as you just did.
    I was appreciating the humor of cereal killers. I looked for the comic of the rice crispies. I also found that there is a Kickstarter for a movie. But, in order to improve my posts what error did you find? Did I drop a comma? I often do.

    Do you feel safer because some alcoholic at Scotland Yard says it was not terrorism?

    Because I carry a gun? Yes, that's why I carry a gun.
    But in England they are not so free.

  4. #414
    Sage
    JumpinJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-12-17 @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,628

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden[W:335]

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Feltser View Post
    A 25-year-old man was arrested in connection with the death of a woman who was reportedly beheaded in the back garden of a North London home on Thursday afternoon. Officers used a Taser to apprehend the suspect, who is being treated at a hospital for injuries, according to Huffington Post UK. One officer also suffered a broken wrist, police said in a statement.
    Woman reportedly beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden - The Washington Post

    Well, it`s terrible. And we don`t know wether it was the attack terror-related or not. And another point in this: "officers used a taser to apprehend the suspect". I note that this is a dangerous criminal, rather than a simple thief. Why do our policemen shoot-to-kill in any situation?
    If they'd had guns, they might have been able to save her life by shooting from a distance instead of having to get close enough to taser him. London police don't carry guns.

    And if the woman had had a gun (kept loaded), she and her cats might have had a fighting chance against the lunatic.
    Last edited by JumpinJack; 09-07-14 at 11:20 PM.
    ________________________________

  5. #415
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    I was appreciating the humor of cereal killers. I looked for the comic of the rice crispies.
    I don't understand what about "cereal killers" would make you think of the food instead of the murderer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    But, in order to improve my posts what error did you find? Did I drop a comma? I often do.
    Your post #409, you left the J out of my name when you said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    "erry, It is possible to read reports critically.
    ...and "It's" shouldn't be capitalized.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Do you feel safer because some alcoholic at Scotland Yard says it was not terrorism?
    I feel safer because there's an ocean between me and that backwards little country.
    Last edited by Jerry; 09-07-14 at 11:19 PM.

  6. #416
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden[W:335]

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    No, I corrected you because you were wrong. It doesn't matter to me that you don't understand the difference, but it might matter to you at some point in your life.
    And I corrected vesper and yourself because you're wrong: she is not white.

  7. #417
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    In the same way Jeffery Dahmer wasn't reigniting the crusades. He was Christian, you know, most cereal killers are.
    He was not a Christian when he carried out those killings and you've provided no evidence to support your your claim about "most" serial killers.
    A terrorist is something specific. You will note that when real terrorists behead someone they are doing it in front of a camera and/or a large audience. Real terrorists aren't going out solo attacking whatever gets in their way. They're methodical and they kill for propaganda. This article didn't mention any video, a manifesto or anything. This guy was just a nut, the poster child for why Scotland needs to lift it's draconian ban on privately owned handguns.
    It seems you know as little of terrorists as you do about Christians, serial killers and Captain Crunch.

  8. #418
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalublue View Post

    She wasn't a white woman.

    Goodness -- a British guy referring to an Italian woman as non-white.

    What amount of whiteness does it take to pass your purity test, anyway?
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  9. #419
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Goodness -- a British guy referring to an Italian woman as non-white.

    What amount of whiteness does it take to pass your purity test, anyway?
    This amount:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    If you think you, your boyfriend or someone you know might be white, take this simple test:

    Would the person fit in with this picture?

    Attachment 67172499

    If so, they're white, if not, they're not white.

    The victim in the OP would not fit in with this picture, we would in fact expect her to be asking us for more Lemon Pledge, not sun screen. Therefore she is not white.

    She does, however, fit into this picture:

    Attachment 67172500

    She is Hispanic. The media just misidentified her, and considering how wrong the media has been in reporting basic facts I think this misidentification is a minor one.

  10. #420
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Goodness -- a British guy referring to an Italian woman as non-white.

    What amount of whiteness does it take to pass your purity test, anyway?
    Apparently, being caucasian just isn't enough. What matters is how you look, and not what thd dna indicates.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •