Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 615

Thread: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden[W:335:480]

  1. #391
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalublue View Post
    ...or New York, or provincial Alberta, or beach-side Malibu, or downtown Rio. So, tell us what the relevance of his 'conversion' to Islam 5 years ago might have made to his mental health situation.
    You appear to be running all over the place here. You claim the victim was white, that he may have been non compis mentis, and now you want me to assess his mental health through newspaper articles from a few thousand miles away. I'll not bother.

    Personally, from a layman's point of view, I think anyone who chooses to become a Muslim must be desperately in need for something to fill that emptiness in their life.

  2. #392
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalublue View Post
    Only by those who make it a point of defining people by the difference in skin tones.
    In fact it was you who raised the subject.

  3. #393
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Italians aren't typically considered Hispanic.
    I wonder why they didn't just say she's Italian, then.

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Hispanic means someone from Latin America, not Europe.
    Hispanic means someone from Spain or Roman Hispania, which roughly comprised the Iberian Peninsula including the contemporary states of Andorra, Portugal, and Spain and the Crown Colony or British Overseas Territories of Gibraltar.

    Latin America is a whole different part of the world no where near Spain.

  4. #394
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I wonder why they didn't just say she's Italian, then.


    .
    Maybe because many Italians consider themselves white.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  5. #395
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Maybe because many Italians consider themselves white.
    Sure but this wasn't an Italian media made by & for Italians. Even Northern Europe regards Southern Europe as colored, not white.

  6. #396
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Sure but this wasn't an Italian media made by & for Italians. Even Northern Europe regards Southern Europe as colored, not white.
    Well, then I guess you'll have to ask them.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  7. #397
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    You said the victim was Italian, that means the victim was Hispanic. She would need Caucasian blood in her line somewhere to change that, and judging from the picture she very clearly has no Caucasian ancestors. She's Hispanic, not White.
    Excuse me? Italians are now Hispanic? Is this true of everyone who lives near the mediterranean sea? Are the Lebanese Hispanic? The Greeks? The French? Moroccans? Algerians? Tunisians? Libyans? Egyptians? Albanians? The Turks? ...

  8. #398
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,752

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Why the **** are we even talking about what the individuals involved here look like?

    Or did I miss something...
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  9. #399
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden[W:335]

    If you think you, your boyfriend or someone you know might be white, take this simple test:

    Would the person fit in with this picture?

    17hqnyzf5qgn.jpg

    If so, they're white, if not, they're not white.

    The victim in the OP would not fit in with this picture, we would in fact expect her to be asking us for more Lemon Pledge, not sun screen. Therefore she is not white.

    She does, however, fit into this picture:

    hispanic_people.jpg

    She is Hispanic. The media just misidentified her, and considering how wrong the media has been in reporting basic facts I think this misidentification is a minor one.

  10. #400
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Why the **** are we even talking about what the individuals involved here look like?

    Or did I miss something...
    Apparently.

Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •