Page 29 of 62 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 615

Thread: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden[W:335:480]

  1. #281
    Professor
    oneworld2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 06:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,958

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    When one allows one's enemies into one's midst what else is there to do? Isn't that amazing? Great Britain is a land of people with very small balls. Commit suicide if you like. Or boot the problem out of your country.

    This is why the Brits lost their empire. One can be arrested for saying it is time to get rid of the source of the problem.

    Unbelievable is right.
    I'll remind you that an estimated 1.5 million British people took part in the anti war protests in this country prior to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. The biggest protests ever.

    The complete dismissal by Blair and his acolytes , along with all the other major parties showed two things

    Their complete contempt for democracy and the very overall humane nature of the British public.

    Had their attempts to stop the upcoming slaughter in Iraq had of succeeded things would be very very different now. They were unsuccessful which has led to the situation in this country deteriorating since that time
    There never has been a peace process, but rather an annexation process that used the “peace process” as a facade

  2. #282
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,089

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurmugeon View Post

    In the Netherlands(and to a lesser extent, in England), Rape by Muslims on non-muslim young girls has become an epidemic problem, and is openly claimed by the assailants to be part of a campaign of political/religious domination. It is RAPE being systematically used as a weapon!
    Yes so claim the far right racists and neo Nazi parties.. reality is of course very different.

    If the supposed "Good Muslims" won't work to extreme levels to stop that which is besmirching their Religion and Culture....
    They do, but they are not in the media doing it.. big difference. Communities work with governments to stop and hunt down radicals. I mean did you get the memo about the Muslim Imans and their followers that demonstrated against ISIS? Or that Muslim leaders in the UK released a Fatwa against ISIS and any Brit that joins the group? Chances are you dont read about it.. but guess you could be lucky.

    If you are a Christian, or a Progressive Atheist, or... And some group of wacko cultists who claim to be of your; Christianity, Progressive Atheists, or ... were going around Raping or Beheading in the name of your identity group, how much effort would you expend to END those bad actors immediately?
    I would, but that aint how it works sadly. You have Christian religious cults abusing children on a daily basis but they are allowed to do so due to freedom of religion.

    The Family-Family International-Children of God has been around since 1968 and is known for child abuse. Or the Church of Latter Day Saints cult which is also known for child abuse. Both are not being hunted to the ends of the earth.. in fact quite the opposite. There are many other cults or denominations of Christianity that do crazy things in the name of god and that leads to abuse, death and out right murder. It rarely gets in the news of course.
    PeteEU

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by oneworld2 View Post
    I'll remind you that an estimated 1.5 million British people took part in the anti war protests in this country prior to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. The biggest protests ever.
    I suppose that is one way for the boys to meet new girls.

    The complete dismissal by Blair and his acolytes , along with all the other major parties showed two things

    Their complete contempt for democracy and the very overall humane nature of the British public.
    Sure. And prior to WWII many said they would refuse to fight Hitler. Perhaps your 1.5 million lefties simply fail to recognize evil when they see it. People like you (and your 1.5 million) have always existed.

    Had their attempts to stop the upcoming slaughter in Iraq had of succeeded things would be very very different now. They were unsuccessful which has led to the situation in this country deteriorating since that time
    Had your forces and ours stayed instead of cutting and running they also would have been very different.

    Evil finds a way when good people do nothing. Obama lost Iraq.
    Now it will take a new effort to regain Iraq and to finish the job in Syria.

  4. #284
    Guru
    Kurmugeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    4,870

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Yes so claim the far right racists and neo Nazi parties.. reality is of course very different.
    ...
    The BBC is not a Far Right Racist Neo Nazi Party?

    BBC News - Rochdale grooming trial: Nine found guilty of child sex charges

    8 May 2012 Last updated at 13:06 ET
    Rochdale grooming trial: Nine found guilty of child sex charges

    Nine men have been convicted of being part of a child sexual exploitation ring in Greater Manchester.

    _60097303_grooming_eight_464.jpg

    The men, from Rochdale and Oldham, "groomed" girls, one as young as 13.

    Liverpool Crown Court heard the men plied their victims with drink and drugs so they could "pass them around" and use them for sex.

    The case, involving Asian defendants and white victims, sparked protests by far-right groups but police insist the grooming was not "racially motivated".

    The offences which centred on Heywood included rape, trafficking girls for sex and conspiracy to engage
    For a long while, the only groups reporting the Epidemic of Rape Violence by Muslims against non-Muslim girls were right leaning internet news groups:

    Muslim Gang Rapes and the Left Blames Us

    Epidemic: Muslims Sexually Enslaving Children as White Officials Turn Blind Eye Over

    England sees epidemic of Muslim men committing pedophile gang rape.


    But the problem has grown in scale and outrage until it can no longer be kept hidden by the MSM.

    The Official Government of the Netherlands is now Acknowledging the Epidemic of Muslim Rapists:
    Fjordman: The Norwegian Government - Covering Up Immigrant Rapes

    The fact that you're using a debate tactic of smearing as "far right racists and neo Nazi parties" those who question the beheading incident as possibly.. Maybe... not sure, needs to be watched,.... a Muslim attack pattern, indicates there may be more beheadings to come, and it certainly lets U.S. all know were YOU are coming from!

    -
    Hope and Prayer are integrally linked, never underestimate or undervalue, the power of either! - Kurmugeon
    I do NOT trust people who do not Love Dogs! - Kurmugeon
    Obama Administration Lefties, Innocent after having been proven guilty as sin! - Kurmugeon

  5. #285
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,089

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurmugeon View Post
    The BBC is not a Far Right Racist Neo Nazi Party?

    BBC News - Rochdale grooming trial: Nine found guilty of child sex charges
    so there is one case.. maybe two. Hardly an epidemic compared to the Church abuse scandals and so called normal abuse cases we rarely hear about in the media.

    For a long while, the only groups reporting the Epidemic of Rape Violence by Muslims against non-Muslim girls were right leaning internet news groups:

    Muslim Gang Rapes and the Left Blames Us

    Epidemic: Muslims Sexually Enslaving Children as White Officials Turn Blind Eye Over

    England sees epidemic of Muslim men committing pedophile gang rape.
    Yes and they are still spewing bull****. Funny how they dont go after the Church of Latter Day Saints eh? They have been grooming girls for decades..

    But the problem has grown in scale and outrage until it can no longer be kept hidden by the MSM.
    Hog wash. Only reason that it is in the media is that it is a relatively rare occurrence still and of course the normal islamophobia crap with the right wing media in the UK (most of the newspapers).
    The Official Government of the Netherlands is now Acknowledging the Epidemic of Muslim Rapists:
    Fjordman: The Norwegian Government - Covering Up Immigrant Rapes
    Err you say Netherlands and link something about Norway? You do know it aint the same place right? And you link a far right blog in Norway? Plus if you look at the "numbers".. it is all in %... wanna know why? Because if they told the actual numbers, then people would say hmm. And of course they never mention when the rapes are falling.. as they did in 2008 and 2010..
    PeteEU

  6. #286
    Professor
    oneworld2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 06:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,958

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    I suppose that is one way for the boys to meet new girls.
    . One wonders about Alabama

    Sure. And prior to WWII many said they would refuse to fight Hitler.
    Like the US government did whilst some US corporate leaders openly assisted Nazi Germany

    At a ceremony in Dearborn, Michigan, Henry Ford is presented with the Grand Cross of the Supreme Order of the German Eagle on his 75th birthday. Henry Ford is the first American recipient of this, an honor created a year earlier by Adolf Hitler. This is the highest honor Nazi Germany could give to any foreigner and represents Adolf Hitler’s personal admiration and indebtedness to Henry Ford.


    Henry Ford receiving the Grand Cross of the German Eagle from Nazi officials, 1938

    Apologies for the size of the picture , I don't know how to reduce it

    Funny old world isn't it

    Perhaps your 1.5 million lefties simply fail to recognize evil when they see it. People like you (and your 1.5 million) have always existed.
    They were from every walk of life and every political persuasion.( Islamophobes excluded ) Just ordinary people that did recognize evil when they saw it

    Had your forces and ours stayed instead of cutting and running they also would have been very different.
    Had they not been forced to invade , illegally imo , things would be better than they are now for both Iraqis and Europeans

    Evil finds a way when good people do nothing.
    I agree , and the millions of people that joined those protests around the world are the very people you are referring to. What did you do btw ?
    Obama lost Iraq.
    Really ? And like you had a right to be there in the first place ?

    The Bush Administration later sought an agreement with the Iraqi government, and in 2008 George W. Bush signed the U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement. It included a deadline of 31 December 2011, before which "all the United States Forces shall withdraw from all Iraqi territory".
    Withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Now it will take a new effort to regain Iraq and to finish the job in Syria.
    More slaughters and more trouble in the future for everyone. What a good idea
    Last edited by oneworld2; 09-07-14 at 09:32 AM.
    There never has been a peace process, but rather an annexation process that used the “peace process” as a facade

  7. #287
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by oneworld2 View Post
    Yes it is but you just can't/refuse to see it

    By your logic the British should have ethnically cleansed Ireland because of the IRAs actions. Spain and France should have ethnically cleansed the basque region because of ETAs activity

    Would you have supported these things ?
    What I support is lawful society, where the law is applied consistently, and no cultural group is excused of barbarity just because they have historically been barbaric, and because people think they owe some sort of deference.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  8. #288
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,243

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    When one allows one's enemies into one's midst what else is there to do? Isn't that amazing? Great Britain is a land of people with very small balls. Commit suicide if you like. Or boot the problem out of your country.

    This is why the Brits lost their empire. One can be arrested for saying it is time to get rid of the source of the problem.

    Unbelievable is right.
    We lost our empire because we got bled dry fighting the Nazis for 6 years. Worth pointing out as well we have fought in Korea, the Falklands, both gulf wars, Afghanistan and the Baklands. in fact we have lost a solider every year sjnce WW2 so do me a favour and cut the small balls comments. Last time I checked the most successful terrorist attack ever happened in your homeland, its been over 10 years and these group's are still going strong.

  9. #289
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Have you compared England today to what England used to be say in early 1980?
    He might have to ask his parents about that one. ......Provided they had moved to Britain by then.


    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    For all I know you are an Islamofascist supporter.
    He has made it quite clear where his sympathies lie.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  10. #290
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    We lost our empire because we got bled dry fighting the Nazis for 6 years. Worth pointing out as well we have fought in Korea, the Falklands, both gulf wars, Afghanistan and the Baklands. in fact we have lost a solider every year sjnce WW2 so do me a favour and cut the small balls comments. Last time I checked the most successful terrorist attack ever happened in your homeland, its been over 10 years and these group's are still going strong.
    Perhaps we can all just agree that the size of the balls varies.

    You have them. Gunner has them. For some others, however, it looks like they have not descended as of yet.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

Page 29 of 62 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •