Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 615

Thread: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden[W:335:480]

  1. #191
    Professor
    oneworld2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 06:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,958

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    It is time for the Brits to do some Islamist cleansing. Destroy the mosques. Kill the Imams and other clerics. The rest can emigrate or be pushed into the ocean. Give them a week to choose.

    Or re-arm the populace and declare a hunting season on male Islamists.
    I can't believe that that you are allowed to post in this thread after advocating the ethnic cleansing of British Muslims.

    I don't know what the laws are in America but in the UK I think you would find yourself under arrest for posting such disgusting comments and rightly so , you should be ashamed of yourself

    Unbeliveable !!
    Last edited by oneworld2; 09-06-14 at 05:21 PM.
    There never has been a peace process, but rather an annexation process that used the “peace process” as a facade

  2. #192
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    You need to clarify what you mean by "all these beheadings". Are you talking about the recent beheadings by ISIS? That is international terrorism. Only a fool would deny that. They were cold-blooded acts, carried out specifically to instill fear and threaten the West in general and the United States in particular.
    All these decapitations are 'international' in the sense that the religion of peace always seems to play a role, and that might be in Asia, Africa, Europe or anywhere. Just because one happens in a leafy London suburb and another in Central Africa or the ME, doesn't mean there isn't an international connection, despite them not being on Youtube.

    As for the poor old woman in London, if you want to include that under the terrorism umbrella, you're free to do so. Until more information comes to light, the man is a frootloop in my eyes.
    They are all frootloops. That's the point. To describe human beings decapitating innocent others defines loopy. And worse!

    All of this, whether it happens in Beslan, Kenya, China, Madrid, Munich, Boston, and so on, are all related to the R of P. Of course I'm not with the highly regarded London Constabulary and this is just my non-professional opinion so I could be wrong. But how likely is that??

  3. #193
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,650

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    It is time for the Brits to do some Islamist cleansing. Destroy the mosques. Kill the Imams and other clerics. The rest can emigrate or be pushed into the ocean. Give them a week to choose.

    Or re-arm the populace and declare a hunting season on male Islamists.
    Ok, Haman.

  4. #194
    Professor
    oneworld2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 06:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,958

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Muslim guy gets into a drug dispute with another guy and shoots him -- making it a Muslim issue is bogus.



    Muslim guy robs a store and shoots the clerk, making it a Muslim issue is bogus.



    Muslim guy BEHEADS an old woman -- bringing in the Muslim issue is entirely relevant




    Seems pretty obvious to me what would actually be sensationalist and what is not.
    Maybe we're just a tad more realistic and less bigoted. The man was beheading cats because they allegedly took his lighter if you recall.

    Maybe we just think the man had lost the plot which is entirely relevant regardless of any religious preferences but you people have your own agenda that turns a blind eye to such information
    Last edited by oneworld2; 09-06-14 at 05:32 PM.
    There never has been a peace process, but rather an annexation process that used the “peace process” as a facade

  5. #195
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by oneworld2 View Post
    I can't believe that that you are allowed to post in this thread after advocating the ethnic cleansing of British Muslims.

    I don't know what the laws are in America but in the UK I think you would find yourself under arrest for posting such disgusting comments and rightly so , you should be ashamed of yourself

    Unbeliveable !!
    There are many Brits mumbling to each other that this may be the only solution unless the police start cracking down on militant Islamists. A civil war possibly breaking out in several western European countries is being openly discussed. Our personal opinions may run second to the strength of their convictions.

  6. #196
    Professor
    oneworld2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 06:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    1,958

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    There are many Brits mumbling to each other that this may be the only solution unless the police start cracking down on militant Islamists. A civil war possibly breaking out in several western European countries is being openly discussed. Our personal opinions may run second to the strength of their convictions.
    "Militant Islamists " are a tiny proportion of the British Muslim population most of which are just going about their daily lives like everyone else here. That you people completely disregard this is to your detriment imo

    As I stated in another thread , if you want to stop the spread of radicalized Islam in Europe or anywhere else then you should recognize what exactly it is that is behind their radicalisation
    There never has been a peace process, but rather an annexation process that used the “peace process” as a facade

  7. #197
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by oneworld2 View Post
    "Militant Islamists " are a tiny proportion of the British Muslim population most of which are just going about their daily lives like everyone else here. That you people completely disregard this is to your detriment imo
    That has never been overlooked and is not worth mentioning, though I see where many feel the need.
    As I stated in another thread , if you want to stop the spread of radicalized Islam in Europe or anywhere else then you should recognize what exactly it is that is behind their radicalisation
    And will you share that reason with us? It could be important.

  8. #198
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-27-17 @ 09:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    All these decapitations are 'international' in the sense that the religion of peace always seems to play a role, and that might be in Asia, Africa, Europe or anywhere. Just because one happens in a leafy London suburb and another in Central Africa or the ME, doesn't mean there isn't an international connection, despite them not being on Youtube.

    They are all frootloops. That's the point. To describe human beings decapitating innocent others defines loopy. And worse!

    All of this, whether it happens in Beslan, Kenya, China, Madrid, Munich, Boston, and so on, are all related to the R of P. Of course I'm not with the highly regarded London Constabulary and this is just my non-professional opinion so I could be wrong. But how likely is that??
    I'm not so sure that any defense attorney could get away with the insanity defense when it comes to the ISIS beheadings. Those people are not crazy, Grant. They are perfectly aware of the consequences and the meaning of their actions. The guy in London, however, open and shut insanity case. Unless other details come to light that what he did was a deliberate and premeditated terrorist attack in the name of some jihad or other.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  9. #199
    Sage
    Papa bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    06-25-15 @ 01:35 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,927

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    There is no confusion because it is irrelevant. Only ones that find it relevant are anti-Muslim right wingers wanting to fan the flames of hatred towards the Muslim minority. The evidence we know so far, clearly points to a very disturbed individual shouting about cats, decapitating cats before he killed this woman. Fact is that we dont know his religion, as the "muslim" tag came from a "neighborhood source" in a right wing anti-Muslim rag. His name does not scream Muslim for one.
    When it comes to beheadings, deranged non-muslims are the extreme exception to the rule, aren't they. It's like... "Hey everybody, check this out! A beheading that wasn't done by a Muslim!!!!!"
    You can't reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into in the first place.

  10. #200
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Woman beheaded in broad daylight in a London garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    If he is not 'ratting out', as you say, he is not a 'moderate'.
    Shows your understanding of 1.3 billion Muslims.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •